Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Swatches of the MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes® Eyeshadow Palette: The Neutrals . The swatches look a little patchy near my wrist but it’s my skin (I had swatched the Dior glow star filter there) not the shades. They were all built up a few times. If you have the MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette , the mattes feel the same. They are creamy but thin. I think if you mostly wear mattes and want something soft and easy, using only a couple of shades, this is a good option. If you want something with more oomph, and less likely to blend away, I’d stick to Viseart. 

makeitup305_0-1710216003442.png

Those are beautiful shades, looks like it would make a good Smokey look! Thanks for sharing 😊 @makeitup305 

These are some beautiful neutral eyeshadows @makeitup305 ❤️

Stunning swatches @sister13! my eyes keep going back to Rose to Fame! 😍

Oh, also I posted a pic with it on in the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge  thread. @itsfi 

It’s really pretty! I am

still thinking about another of the pinks, either Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby or Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick 90's Pink ! @itsfi 

@sister13  I received the promo of 90's Pink, and it is really a brown.  I do well with a little bit of brown in my lipsticks, but it was too much for me.  I'll try to post a swatch tomorrow.

Ohhh, interesting! I tried some on in store when they first came out. I think Icon Baby is the one that’s super glittery but not obvious until you wipe it away or it wears off. Do tag me if you swatch. @Ispend2much6 

Those colors are gorgeous @sister13 ❤️

Thank you!! @happyskincare 

@sister13 I love that shade too.  I always get compliments when I wear it.

Nice!! @CorgiMommy 

Both of these colors are so pretty, @sister13 ! 😍  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! @Titian06 

Adore these shades they look amazing on you @sister13 ❤️

Thank you so much!! @peculiarzmakeup 

Love Rose to Fame on you @sister13 , so tempting! 

Thank you!! I probably have something close but it’s got that touch of purple/mauve to it. @Sunnysmom 

@sister13 oooh, that Valentino is such a gorgeous peachy nude!

4,933 Replies
testing