THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Me, I can!!Smiley Very Happy Totally did not think I would be able to assist anyone in here. 

I've got dolce vita VMLP (left) and Jane (right):

IMG_5971.JPG

IMG_5972-2.JPG

[ Edited ]

hmmmmm. pretty close, i'd say ! DV looks slightly more rose, and jane a bit more 'burnt' but they are rather similar...... hmmmm

i'm not drawn to these colors until i have them on my lips. it's like rewiring my brain !

(0) Hearts

More burnt is the perfect description for the comparison. That's what it looks like to me as well. I've heard someone say before that jane is one of those colors that looks good on everyone. You may want to check her out! She's especially perfect for the fall seasonSmiley Happy

Here is Dolce Vita lipstick...I don't have Jane...but hope this helps...

dolce vita.jpg

What a pretty wash of color!

(0) Hearts

On me it really is a wash...very natural.  Not the longest wear...but great to keep in a handbag...

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Are you looking for dolce vita in blush, lipstick, etc?  

I can swatch the blush and Jane for you - but if you're looking for someone closer to your skintone, just let me know Smiley Wink

oh, whoops ! dolce vita lipstick and / or matte pencil. i have those, but was interested in seeing dolce vita lipstick (may it be the sheer lipstick or velvet matte lip pencil) next to audacious jane.

oh i don't mind skintone. i can still get an idea of how close they are...

(0) Hearts

I'll have to sit this one out Smiley Sad  

I don't have DV in lipstick or pencil formula (though I have been eying that Steven Klein DV set...)