Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: RE: @Tamara76 Gorgeous! Why cant I find this palette?

@Amelita86 Thank you!!!! This palette is everything in a palette I've been looking for 🖤❤ After my huge disappointment with UD Backtalk I'm confident this will win my heart! 

Oh my these swatches are stunning! 😍

Oh my these swatches are stunning! 😍

Re: Oh my these swatches are stunning! 😍

Thank you, doll! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @Anewxa

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

So perfectly beautiful. These colors always grab me, aargh! @Tamara76 What’s Enchanted But Not Amused?

@ClassicallyFabThanks, love!  

It’s my Instagram handle that I use on my watermarks. 😉

Do not need. Do not need. Do not need. SO PRETTY! Do not need. Do not need...

Great swatches, @Tamara76! I'm trying so hard to resist this one but the colors look so gorgeous. Decisions, decisions. 

@Tamara76, stop enabling me 🙂 just kidding 🙂 Thx for the swatches.  These are beautiful!

@blackkitty2014 Girl, you know I'll always enable! 😉 

You are very welcome!  This is a seriously beautiful palette if you like warmer shades!  Between this and Soft Glam, I don't want to use any other palettes! ❤️

Gorgeous! @Tamara76

Thank you, @sister13!💗

Lovely swatches @Tamara76. Such a beautiful palette! And a joy to apply.

Thanks, @PrettyPaint!💖

Burberry Kisses Festive Gold? Arm and lips swatch? It's unnerving when the Internet knows nothing... 😉

Super sheer...perhaps too much so. More yellow than TF Rory (which leans orange peach) or Nars Redemption (which leans more pink peach).  A little less visible shimmer/glitter than Rory.  The bullet looks a little grey but on it doesn't.  

In order from left to right below

TF Rory, Nars Redemption, Burberry Festive Gold.

I also got the Gold quad if anyone is interested.  I'm super busy today so just glanced at it quickly and didn't swatch it.  Looks lovely.

gold 1.jpggold 2.jpg

Ah perfect, I never ended up picking up Rory and kind of regretted it - this seems close?

Rory is a little more peach...and more shimmery...but they are close.

Hmmm...

Oh...if I didn't respond..sorry....

It really is that sheer.  Buildable to a point but...

Would it look good over something else? 

Thanks Meganlisa! I think it may be too sheer for my liking. I might end up getting military red but I have so many reds already. I'm interested in see the quad when you have time. Thanks! 

It's too sheer for my liking and layers fine...but not amazing. I rarely return used products...this one might be the exception  Other might agree...but so be it.

Crazy busy day so sorry not to post this earlier.  The gold quad is gorgeous!!!!  The formula is so finely milled and applies perfectly.  Great shades.  I love the quad.  And it would be pretty with a red lipstick...

Note, I was in Beverly Hills having lunch and my friend noted that the women at the other table had their hand bags on napkins on the grounds.  I'm not being mean...it is just one of those only in LA moments...

burb g 1.jpgburb gold 2.jpg

4,943 Replies
testing