Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hahaha not urgent! I'm just considering adding it to my list for the sale this week. I wouldn't dream of dragging you out of bed! Thanks in advance!

p.s. i think you should get it it's perfect for you mmmk

Here are my swatches of Viseart Tryst for anyone who is curious💜:8B640A11-F299-49AE-B48B-9B8AD7A16ECC.jpeg

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

What is the quality like on this palette btw? Are these the same quality as the regular sized palettes by Viseart? I don’t have any of their shadows yet, but I’ve heard such great things about them.

Argh, ok I decided... I'm going to pull the trigger on this one and make my first Beautylish order! (in April or so)

Thank you for the swatches @Tamara76 🌸💛

You are welcome, @fieldsofclover!  I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Wow, these shades look lovely on your skin tone @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @ElleElleG! xoxoxoxoxo

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

This sort of reminds me of Nars narsissist wanted palette! I wonder how they compare

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@dolldot  If I have a chance, I can do comparison swatches, but I think the Viseart is way more intense and pigmented.  I love NARS Wanted, too, but this one is seriously next level! ❤️ 

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@dolldot Me too... I love Nars but tbh I think I prefer this from the swatches, at least. Nars Wanted has several glitter shades and these look more metallic and luxe by comparison.

Those colors are stunning with your skin tone @Tamara76. I’d love to see them on you (you know, like your eyes😉)

Thank you, doll!   I'm kind of private with posting full face pics here and on insta, but I'll see what I can do.... 😉   @jozkid

Oh I saw this instore today but didnt swatch it, i'm glad i guess 🤷🏽‍♀️. Thanks for the swatches @Tamara76

@Aaliaa Why cant I find this palette?!?!?!

Ok sorry for getting your hopes up @GG84, but I think I got this confused with another palette! Too many goodies available in store I was distracted!

@Aaliaa I ordered it from beautylish....$80 Canadian....i almost died lol 

It is a beautiful palette @GG84, hopefully the colours look lovely on you!

@Tamara76 Gorgeous! Why cant I find this palette?

@Tamara76 Gorgeous! Why cant I find this palette?

Re: @Tamara76 Gorgeous! Why cant I find this palette?

You are welcome, @GG84 and @Aaliaa!  Sorry I've been away from BIC for a few days, but sounds like you found it on Beautylish!  It is sooooo worth it!  I am seriously in love with this palette!

RE: @Tamara76 Gorgeous! Why cant I find this palette?

@GG84 The Tryst palette was created exclusively for Beautylish. Take a look here: https://www.beautylish.com/b/viseart/tryst-palette
4,943 Replies
testing