Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Me too @peculiarzmakeup ! I bet the other quads are lovely too! 

Looks beautiful, @Sunnysmom!

They have nice pigment too @curlychiquita ! 

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom !  I haven't looked at the quads yet other than glancing at the posted pics.  I like the products I've had in the past.

I was trying to ignore them @Titian06 🤣 ! I really need to revisit the singles and quads I have! Loved the lip products too! 

@Sunnysmom ,

That's such a pretty quad!  I like Burberry, just in principle!  Thanks for the swatches!

Thx you @Sunnysmom @for the swatches. I might need it if it comes back in stock 👌❤️🥰🌹 Enjoy!

I like the formula and packaging a lot too @blackkitty2014 @tsavorite ! Seems quite long-lasting from wearing it a few days so far. 💞 

Gorgeous! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13 Thank you 

@SportyGirly125  Such a lovely shade of pink 💕

So pretty! @SportyGirly125 

This color is so pretty on you, @SportyGirly125 ! ❤❤❤

@Titian06 Thank you ☺️ 

So pretty! @SportyGirly125 

Swatches for @WinglessOne @AznAngelLiz @CynthieLu @CookieGirl1 of the Ensley Reign Lands of Enchantment and Cold Moon palettes.

Lands of Enchantment

20240203_150205.jpg

IMG_3348.JPEG

IMG_3351.JPEGIMG_3360.JPEG

Cold Moon (I swatched on my right arm so they're a little wonky)

cold moon mattes.jpg

IMG_3367.JPEGIMG_3375.JPEG20240203_145416.jpgIMG_3368.JPEGIMG_3376.JPEG

Thoughts: Both are really nice. Lands of Enchantment has more mattes and better range of colors/depth so it's more versatile. t has iridescent, multichrome, and holochrome shades. The mattes are very soft and only one is kind of patchy when swatched. I need to try it and see how it performs. Most of the sprakly shades are not as flaky/chunky as the ones in Cold Moon. Cold Moon has the same matte formula but to me, it needed more depth and maybe a lighter shade to provide a wider variety of looks. All the mattes are almost the same depth. Two of the sparkly shades (#4 and #10 from wrist to elbow) are just shimmery metallics and don't have a shift. However, shade #5 is probably one of the coolest shadows I own. Some of the holochromes have a more sheer base (like #1 and #2) which I think is not uncommon with holochromes. They're both gorgeous but I think I would go for LoE based on bang for your buck + the variety of shades you can achieve. 

Amazing colors! @makeitup305 

Wow these are just incredible colors and shades! They all look great on you! Do you have a favorite shade from this pallette? 💄❤️ @makeitup305 

Both beautiful! Such magical palettes 🎨 @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup the fifth shade from the wrist almost makes the whole palette worth it on it’s own. Overall, though, I think I prefer the first palette over the second.

4,933 Replies
testing