THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

If anyone who has the new Becca Prismatic Amethyst  and the NYX Strobe of Genius palette, could they compare the Becca and the purple shade from the NYX palette? Thanks in advance.

If anyone is interested in the Sephora shadows here are some. @Samtian @Mcakes

IMG_2413.JPG

Spoiler
Wrist down:
Indian Summer
Mermaid Tail
Body Language 
Green Tea Time
Berry Crush
Purple Rain

IMG_2412.JPG

Spoiler
Wrist Down:
Vintage Cottage
Peonies Forever
Fall Leaves
Satin Corset
What Happens In Vegas

@StephaniLynn That first picture has some fantastic colors! Thanks for sharing!

@StephaniLynn Thank you so much for these!!

@Samtian I have a bunch more I didn't get to swatch yet but I can later and tag you in those too!

@StephaniLynn That would be great thank you!

Thank you so much for these @StephaniLynn! Mermaid Tail and Body Language are calling out to me Smiley Very Happy

@Mcakes Mernaid Tail is amazing❤

Does anyone have any of these Sephora Eyeshadows they can swatch? Blue Lagoon, Fresh Limonade, Girl Talk, Satin Corset, Free Hug, Jazz Club, Early Frost, Sweet Dreams, Pool Party.

Here are the new Smashbox Be Legendary Metallic Liquid pigments, in the Sephora description it says it's a "liquid lip formula in a mirror-like, metallic finish that glides on maxed-out color in a single coat."

I disagree.

The two lighter colours took a few swipes to build up this intensity. It's not sheer, but it doesn't apply evenly in one coat. The swatches never dried down, and still felt stickyish when I wiped them off with a Kleenex.

Pretty if glosses are your thing, but as someone who prefers liquid lipstick over anything else, it's not my cup of tea.

Petal Metal, Mauve Squad, Brains 'N Bronze

IMG_0444.JPG

(0) Hearts

I may have to pickup the Mauve Squad! 

(0) Hearts

Beautiful colors and the info is always appreciated. @k617

Here is a swatch (not the best I apologize I swatched in store on my lunch break) of the new Lise Watier Blossom Beauty Blush. It is a beautiful pinky peach blush with a bit of gold shimmer in it.

swatch.jpg

upload_6280167537876051694.jpg

(0) Hearts

@virgo87 omg the packaging only is enough to suck me in, let alone the gorgeous dusty peach shade! I need this!

(0) Hearts

@EmmyLove 

I know the packaging is stunning. It is a gorgeous blush on and really brightens the face. I hope you get it as I don't think you will regret it.

[ Edited ]

I decided to compare some of the new Sephora Cream Lip Stains with other lipsticks I have. Just trying to figure out which might work/which I, um, "need". Sephora is the middle column of swatches, color pop on the left, random stuff on the right

image.jpeg

Do we have swatches of Burberry Silk and Bloom Blush Palette and new Camelia de Chanel somewhere? If not... Does anyone have them? Preferably on fair skin, but I'll take anything. Smiley Tongue

Here is Burberry Silk and Bloom blush compared to the balm Cabana Boy and Urban Decay Rapture. In comparison it has more of a berry plum undertone, but it is really very sheer. This is two finger swipes. When sheared out, to me, it looses that color but retains a cool pink sheen. I think mileage may vary a lot for this, but on my pale skin I like it so far. Top to bottom, Burberry, balm, UD. @lyravegaimage.jpeg

(0) Hearts

@lipstick4soul , @Mochapj , @lachaton thank you, ladies!

These look pretty! Blush looks plummier than I expected it to be, though. I'd prefer "just pink", but oh well... It's still very pretty.

Yes, please do share swatches whenever you get your goodies, and feel like swatching. Smiley Happy That would be great!

[ Edited ]

If you want pink, Burberry probably won't work @lyravega It is the plum that I think makes it unusual and beautiful, though. It is a bit unexpected. This is with a brush but not blendedIMG_0998.JPG

@lipstick4soul

A very pretty colour, but also looks a shade too light to suit me.  Bummer.

Online pictures of the product itself made it look like a deep pink/plum.  But swatches since then have looked much lighter.