THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

All of the liners swatch beautifully!

I saw on one of the threads that somebody wanted Wet n Wild highlighter swatches. Sorry for the lighting.

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

The blended out swatches were done with my finger not a brush. The pink one could be high end, it's that smooth. The purple one is a little less smooth and a little more shimmery but still really nice. Both of these are pretty light-skin friendly. 

I think I promised this and now, thanks to @heartsmyface I can.

Glowing Gardens pink on the left and shimmering sculpting powder on the right/top.  They're super close but I think the new one is slightly more pigmented and less glittery.  So if you missed the GG you can still get the (slightly) better of the two.  Gorgeous!!!

dior one.jpgdior2.jpg

Thank you @meganlisa! I've been wanting to see these two side by side Smiley Happy

Very pretty Smiley Very Happy 

(0) Hearts

Would anyone be willing to swatch coverfx custom cover drops in N10 alongside either mac nw10 or mac nc10?

Would anyone be able to provide a swatch of the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation in Ivory Medium 14? I have Ivory 12 and it is waaaaay too yellow. I also had tried Ivory Light 10 in the past and it was far too light. I've been using EL DW in 1N2 Ecru and have been very happy with the colour. According to Sephora's Colour IQ, this has the same number as the Re(marc)able foundation in Ivory Medium 14. Somehow I have my doubts, but I'm curious to know if anyone can confirm it. I really like the Re(marc)able foundation, but the shade selection is driving me crazy. -__-

If anyone who has the new Becca Prismatic Amethyst  and the NYX Strobe of Genius palette, could they compare the Becca and the purple shade from the NYX palette? Thanks in advance.

If anyone is interested in the Sephora shadows here are some. @Samtian @Mcakes

IMG_2413.JPG

Spoiler
Wrist down:
Indian Summer
Mermaid Tail
Body Language 
Green Tea Time
Berry Crush
Purple Rain

IMG_2412.JPG

Spoiler
Wrist Down:
Vintage Cottage
Peonies Forever
Fall Leaves
Satin Corset
What Happens In Vegas

@StephaniLynn That first picture has some fantastic colors! Thanks for sharing!

@StephaniLynn Thank you so much for these!!

@Samtian I have a bunch more I didn't get to swatch yet but I can later and tag you in those too!

@StephaniLynn That would be great thank you!

Thank you so much for these @StephaniLynn! Mermaid Tail and Body Language are calling out to me Smiley Very Happy

@Mcakes Mernaid Tail is amazing❤

Does anyone have any of these Sephora Eyeshadows they can swatch? Blue Lagoon, Fresh Limonade, Girl Talk, Satin Corset, Free Hug, Jazz Club, Early Frost, Sweet Dreams, Pool Party.

Here are the new Smashbox Be Legendary Metallic Liquid pigments, in the Sephora description it says it's a "liquid lip formula in a mirror-like, metallic finish that glides on maxed-out color in a single coat."

I disagree.

The two lighter colours took a few swipes to build up this intensity. It's not sheer, but it doesn't apply evenly in one coat. The swatches never dried down, and still felt stickyish when I wiped them off with a Kleenex.

Pretty if glosses are your thing, but as someone who prefers liquid lipstick over anything else, it's not my cup of tea.

Petal Metal, Mauve Squad, Brains 'N Bronze

IMG_0444.JPG

(0) Hearts

I may have to pickup the Mauve Squad! 

(0) Hearts

Beautiful colors and the info is always appreciated. @k617

Here is a swatch (not the best I apologize I swatched in store on my lunch break) of the new Lise Watier Blossom Beauty Blush. It is a beautiful pinky peach blush with a bit of gold shimmer in it.

swatch.jpg

upload_6280167537876051694.jpg

(0) Hearts

@virgo87 omg the packaging only is enough to suck me in, let alone the gorgeous dusty peach shade! I need this!