Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Stunning swatches and your vanity is gorgeous!

@Tamara76, Mine was delivered yesterday, but I'm out of t...

@Tamara76, Mine was delivered yesterday, but I'm out of town, so can't wait to get home to try it out! Thanks for posting the swatches❣

Re: @Tamara76, Mine was delivered yesterday, but I'm out of t...

You're very welcome - Can't wait to hear what you think @Luvstravel 💗

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hi @Tamara76,

These shades are so pretty. I love the ❤️ too! 

Best,

Rebecca

Awww rhanks @RebeccaBT 💗

Love heart swatches!

Thank you @PenelopeBT !  They were fun to do💗

Your swatches really highlight how beautiful those shadows are @Tamara76! 😃 

Thank you @itsfi !  It's a beautiful palette💗

@Tamara76 ,

Thank you for the gorgeous photos and the swatches!  Very helpful.

Awww thanks @tsavorite !  And you are very welcome💗

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Seriously STUNNING swatches and beautiful photos as well!!! 💖

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thank you so much @Jewelsvern007 !💗

Do we have swatches of Burberry Silk and Bloom Blush Palette and new Camelia de Chanel somewhere? If not... Does anyone have them? Preferably on fair skin, but I'll take anything. 😛

Here is Burberry Silk and Bloom blush compared to the balm Cabana Boy and Urban Decay Rapture. In comparison it has more of a berry plum undertone, but it is really very sheer. This is two finger swipes. When sheared out, to me, it looses that color but retains a cool pink sheen. I think mileage may vary a lot for this, but on my pale skin I like it so far. Top to bottom, Burberry, balm, UD. @lyravegaimage.jpeg

@lipstick4soul , @Mochapj , @lachaton thank you, ladies!

These look pretty! Blush looks plummier than I expected it to be, though. I'd prefer "just pink", but oh well... It's still very pretty.

Yes, please do share swatches whenever you get your goodies, and feel like swatching. 🙂 That would be great!

If you want pink, Burberry probably won't work @lyravega It is the plum that I think makes it unusual and beautiful, though. It is a bit unexpected. This is with a brush but not blendedIMG_0998.JPG

@lipstick4soul

A very pretty colour, but also looks a shade too light to suit me.  Bummer.

Online pictures of the product itself made it look like a deep pink/plum.  But swatches since then have looked much lighter.

I think the sheer element makes it look lighter. I think it is a good blush for fair skin and maybe only a blush topper for medium tones. It would be a lovely highlighter on the right dark tone. For the price, it has a really narrow audience. 

Thank you so much, @lipstick4soul ! It's very pretty! But, this is what my natural flush looks like ( pinky-plum ( but, my flush is bit brighter ) ). I think that's "the problem" here. I prefer pink because added to my natural flush it just does something to my face that I really love. For some reason, I don't really like blushes that look like my natural flush. ( Maybe because I am so fair, and flush easily, so I had enough of it? 😄 ) Nevertheless, this a very pretty shade! Just not for me.

I totally get that. 😄

for anyone else that might be interested the finish is gorgeous- slightly metallic and sheer and super finely milled but still understated. 

5 Replies
testing