Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

wow the hype for Tarte shape tape concealer is unreal! I definitely want to try it but I have to select a shade online

can someone swatch medium light-medium or tan next to benefit erase paste in deep or Maybelline fit me concealer in sand? Or just swatches of the Tarte shape tape alone would be helpful too

thanks in advance!

Looking for swatch of Tarte blush "Dazzled"

image.jpeg

The Power of Makeup Too Faced & Nikkie Tutorials 

Does anyone have some comparison swatches for the Nars RCC in Vanilla? I love the shade, but kind of want to try something new. Maybe the KVD concealer or the Smashbox Studio Skin 24hr Waterproof. Or anything else, I'm not picky so long as I can find the right shade. 😛

Rose Gold comparison swatches

IMG_4019.JPG

Left to Right: 

- Becca Rose Gold Highlighter

- NARS Rigel

- NARS Himalia

- Mix of Becca Champagne Pop and Blushed Copper highlighters (more CP than BC - closest Rigel dupe I have)

- Loreal Amber Rush

- NARS Hammamet rose shade

Hi.  If you have Smashbox Stepping Out liquid lippy and Kat Von D Lolita - I'd appreciate a comparison swatch.  Thanks!

Not requested but I just wanted to share that I was the last person on earth to swatch the ABH MR palette and I fell in love now I want it

WP_20160820_14_51_19_Pro.jpg

Can someone please post the swatches of lipstick and blush in Burberry beauty box ? 

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-box-P412462?skuId=1852771&country_switch=ca

Hello - To any of my NC30 people out there; can you swatch all of the foundations that you use?? Some foundations that translate to "NC30" are too yellow, so I'm curious about what a bunch of foundations that are claimed to be NC30 look side by side. 

If this is a repeat - I apologize!! 

If anyone owns the Smashbox Master Class 3 Palette and NARS Hardwired Shadow in Stud could you pretty please swatch Cinder (from Smashbox palette) and Stud side by side?

I love Cinder so much and can't find it as a single! 

Anybody have KVD new concealer swatch in Light 1? Maybe even comparison swatches with some other fair concealers?

ColourPop highlighters!image.jpeg

Hippo and Spoon are current and Churro was LE 

Unsolicited ColourPop lippie swatches!

image.jpeg

Solow and Lumiere 2 (Kathleen Lights collab) are Ultra Mattes; Alyssa (Kathleen Lights collab) are Ultra Satin. 

I couldn't find an ABH specific thread, so I'm just dropping these off here.  Someone asked me on IG how these looked on, so I thought I'd post so they might help people;

purple horseshoe (has very visible glitter flakes)

image.jpeg

Blue moon (comes off more pink/blue/whiteish, like an opal)

image.jpeg

If anyone has the new Moon Dust shadow pallet and wants to swatch for me, I would be eternally grateful. The swatches online seem very inconstant. 

Moonchild swatches are melting my eyes, mine is coming tomorrow, I might not sleep tonight!

Does anyone have swatches of Anastasia liquid lipstick in bloodline, candy apple, electrical coral, and perssimmon? All the Reds look so similar to me 

LoL, I can't do back of my hand anymore. I was turning a corner into a hallway in our home just as my 10 year old swung his yoyo down HARD for a trick. So yeah. I got nerve damage. From a yoyo. 

I did back of the hand because it has a lot of real estate. Useful for comparing/duping. If I make a stroke, there's room to place other swatches above, below, to the sides of the original shade.

Does anyone have Givenchy Ombré Couture Cream Shadow in Silver and Top Coat Blanc Satin? I have Top Coat and I'm trying to decide if I need Silver (thanks to @KatieKabam) or if it is too similar. Thanks!

Anyone have any swatches of Jeffree Star's Prom night?  I'd prefer a lipswatch if you have it.  Thank you!!!

@njattana 

top is UD Sheer Anarchy 

then Aphrodite 

the small square is TF Kingston

next to the square is Fuschia Irresistible

then the bottom swatch is TF Showgirl 

Aphrodite is less opaque than the Givenchy, more glossy and slightly brighter. I think the finish is more different than the colour

image.jpeg

testing