Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I don't have Dopey but here's Trap (left) and Frick n Frack (right)

IMG_0114.JPG

I saw someone in another thread say that ColourPop Aquarius is a dupe for Marc Jacobs liner in Primrose. (I can't remember who, sorry. I'd check my I'm mobile and it's finicky.)

Can I get a swatch of them together for good measure?

I was the one who said that, however now on second thought, I believe the Lumiére pencil might be a closer Colourpop option to Primrose.

Also! Saw this last night. 👍🏻

image.png

Some swatches for vegchililover78

image.jpeg

Pretty! Thanks Anne!

Burberry Runaway Highlighter Nude. 

1st  pic - Outdoor (can't really see effect)

2nd  pic - Indoor

On the bottom of my arm is a heavy swatch, and a blended swatch above it.  I wore it today, liked it.

Burb-Nude1.jpg  Burb-Nude2.jpg

Ahh thanks GC!  I think it looks really pretty and am even more excited to receive mine now.

Requesting liquid lipstick swatches!  Trying to figure out whether I already own a dupe of Jeffree Star's Masochist - could I get a swatch of JSC Masochist next to KVD Bachelorette ELL and the new Milani AMLC in Gorgeous?  TIA!  🙂

Hi Jeveux!  Here are some swatches I took for Masochist dupes.  Sorry I don't have the Milani one!

L - R:JS Masochist, KVD Bachelorette, Sephora Luster Matte Magenta, Colourpop I ❤️ This (the closest match IMHO but clearly a different formula)

image.jpeg

Here's a swatch of UD naked 2 from the Naked Basics palette for lyravega. I mentioned about this shade when we were on the topic of contour shades for fair skin. Sorry it took me so long!

Left: light swatch, right: heavy swatch

IMG_1293.JPG

That looks pretty good!

Do any of you fair skin ladies own the Love Flush palette from Too Faced? I'm wondering if they have are matte or do they have shimmer/glitter to them and if this palette is good for fair skin.

Temptalia has swatches and descriptions of the whole palette. I'd say most have a sheen, not super glittery.  Also Ulta is giving away a free deluxe size of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara with a $35 Too Faced purchase.

heres the link for swatches 

http://www.temptalia.com/too-faced-love-flush-blush-palette-review-photos-swatches

Hey all. I am in market for a slanted tip brow pencil if anyone has any or all of these , can you please post the swatches and define the color as well. I am looking for a warm toned darker brown.

1: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark brunette

2: BURBERRYE ffortless Eyebrow Definer in Ash brown or Malt brown

3: Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil in Saddle. 

etude house, holika holika, and i belive innisfree have slanted eyebrow products. you can find them on amazon for less than 5 dollars so if you want to give it a go it certainly wouldnt hurt. 

Tartelette in bloom 🙂  I love it! Leader is a little bit dry and chalky though.

IMG_5229.JPG

Charmer/Jetsetter/Rocker/Smokeshow

Flower child/smarty pants/firecracker/activist

Funny girl/sweetheart/rebel/leader

I got mine yesterday and wore it today.  I love it too!  It just might make the cut for holiday traveling 🙂

Dropping this here in case anyone was wondering about the Morphe Natural Beauty palette I posted on the hails Thread yesterday:)

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

It's really pretty! Totally the shades I'd love wearing.  Whenever I see a beautiful swatch of some palettes, I only wish I had less eyeshadows so that I can justify getting one. 

Probably a long shot - does anyone have both MJ The Night Owl and The Vamp and could swatch compare for me, please and thank you?

I'd be interested in seeing these too.

testing