Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Voila: Alchemy II left, OG Alchemy right.

IMG_1309.JPG

Thannx!

Just purchased Alchemy II, so gorgeous!

Do they not sale the original Alchemy in store anymore? I too wanted to compare to the original but the Sephora I went to didn't have it.

No, Alchemy was LE last holiday season, and I assume Alchemy II will be LE this year as well. The original Alchemy did take a while to sell out, but it was a limited run.

That explains it, graci!

Aww, cute puppy. :3

Pardon my ignorance, what brand or type of product is Alchemy and Alchemy 2? 

I think she is referring to formula x polish

Thanks!

Random swatches of some new products . 
New Chantecaille Rose duo, comparison of BB new pink glow and permanent pink glow( same to me) , new MAC lip in Cote D’Amour ( teeny bit of shimmer), and new CT First Dance ( pinker) between Vergara and Amal ( redder, brighter). @lipstick4soul , @TraceyEB , @blackkitty2014 , @Ispend2much6 Top to bottom- Vergara, First Dance, AmalTop to bottom- Vergara, First Dance, Amal

Left to right- Vergara, First Dance, AmalLeft to right- Vergara, First Dance, Amal

BB pink glowBB pink glow

BB pink glowBB pink glow

Chantecaille new Rose duoChantecaille new Rose duo

C Rose duoC Rose duo

Mac Cote D’AmourMac Cote D’Amour

@Sunnysmom Thx for the swatches. Everything is so pretty! Couple are already on my list 🤣😂

Not surprised @blackkitty2014 ! You would love! 😘

@Sunnysmom, that Chantecaille rose duo looks so pretty! 😍

I was worried it wouldn’t be worth it @itsfi but it’s actually not tiny and the shades are so fresh and pretty! 

@Sunnysmom, I’ve gone back and forth over whether I need to pick this one up since hearing about the collection. 😆 I certainly don’t need a blush/highlighter duo, but your “fresh and pretty” description with the swatches are making it hard to resist. 🤔 

Me too @itsfi ! I decided I had to go for it because I love their highlighters and all so much. I worried about the pink but it’s got very good pigment and tone and really easy to apply also. Not too much nor little. I only have one other blush from them and need for compare it. So...I say probably do it. Lol. 

Hahaha @Sunnysmom! 😆 You’re definitely swaying me; I’m moving closer to the “wha’cha waiting for?” camp. 🛍 😂 One hesitation I had involved the blush so it’s great to hear that the pigment and tone are good. 

I know @itsfi it’s usually why I hold back too or if highlighter too intense etc. It isn’t. Maybe it’s included in some promo somewhere. I haven’t seen one. That’s why I hesitated at first bec so stupid $ I thought but also didn’t want it to miss out heaven forbid. 🙄So dumb. But it’s the little things right now that help. (Tho they add up!) What a wild time. 😕

Oops Mac swatch didn’t appear. 

8D25973D-675E-4FCD-A27A-F2B9462B5517.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   The new Pink Glow seem more gleaming.  Not a bad thing to me; I can't see any sparkles- are there any?

Here’s different shot on inner arm @Ispend2much6 . Very teeny micro sparkle at end though it’s more shimmer. Top is new pink glow and it’s more pink and smoother shimmer I think. Prettier than permanent one and less sparkle/ white. Basically so similar tho!

D3EB0557-63D1-4679-BC1D-BE058C3E5D2F.jpeg

testing