mrsbaine

Swatches of the new Lancôme lip lover

Hey guys! I got the new lip lover sample in the mail and I bought one too. Below are the swatches. Top one is #333 Rose Des Nymphes, bottom was the sample #355 Framboise Etoile. Both really pretty on, very creamy great pigment and not sticky. I like them. they are perfect for spring! image.jpg

starletta8

Re: Swatches of the new Lancôme lip lover

I hate to scoop myself, but here's a photo I'll be posting elsewhere in a couple of hours. I had to physically restrain myself from purchasing additional shades.  You'll note some colors not on Sephora's site- they're available at Nordstrom. 

QBB_LipLoverSwatches

L-R:

334-Coraile Cabriole

332- Beige Adage

339- Fuschia Attitude

355- Framboise Etolle

356- Belle de Rouge (Nordstrom excl)

357- Bouquet Final

362- Bordeaux Tempo (Nordstrom excl)

I'm in lust with this entire line and can't shut up about it essentially.  There are at least three other shades I plan to get soon.

MlleCC

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the swatches!  I had been eyeing the coral and purple colors, but your swatches have basically confirmed that I need Belle de Rouge and Bordeaux Tempo in my life. :smileyhappy: 

starletta8

If you have heavily pigmented lips, corail will basically disappear on them.  Although I love the formula and the color swatched on my hand, it was the biggest disappointment in terms of color for me.

Belle de Rouge is a color I can't wait to play with this summer- it's a total shade shifter.  In different lights, it looks poppy red, orange, and coral.  And Bordeaux Tempo? Where was this last fall !?!

I did end up caving and getting the orange and violet shades, but I've got a pile of other things to work my way through before I can think about swatching them.

love2shop42

Thanks Starletta, the swatches are really useful! :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Two more may have followed me home from the mall.  I swear, I'm done after this... but I can certainly speak to the range of shades in this line with some authority now!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I've actually bought six of these, plus the GWP- for a total of seven shades.  This includes 2 that are at Nordstrom but not Sephora.

Overall, they're incredibly pigmented and I'm really impressed by the range of shades.

MlleCC

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the swatches!  Framboise Etoile caught my eye - I absolutely adore raspberry shades for my lips. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Very pretty, thank you for sharing with us! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mlmac

I got the sample, too.  I'm actually a bit surprised by how much I like it!  I wore it 1/2 of the day today adn was pleased!

mrsbaine

Nice! I'm actually going to try it tomorrow. Loved how moisturizing it is too! 

love2shop42

Ooooh, they look lovely! Thanks for the swatches.

mrsbaine

Anytime. They are pretty! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • mlmac
    • mrsbaine