Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Swatch to get a free eyeshadow - Now CLOSED!

colorful_pallette.jpg

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!

If you have uploaded a photo to this thread before 12 pm PST on 3/18 you will receive your free shadow! Thank you for your participation!

Introducing 80 new ways to smolder. The latest eye shadows from SEPHORA COLLECTION are available in four finishes—matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror (a.k.a. crazy-reflective). They’re long-wearing , super blendable, and come in a wide range of richly pigmented shades. Oh, and did we mention there are also antiaging properties thanks to White Tea Extract?

We are sure if you try our SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadows, you’ll be as obsessed with them as we are. So sure, we’ll send you one FREE full-sized shadow just for testing them out! Here’s how to get it:

1. Starting today (2/27), visit any free-standing Sephora store or Sephora inside jcp*
2. Swatch 3 of your favorite SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow colors on your forearm.
3. Take a photo of your swatched arm in front of the Colorful Eyeshadow display.
4. Come back to BeautyTalk on or before March 6, 2013 and post your swatch photo in the thread below. In your post, include the names of the 3 shadows you swatched, and use the hashtag #sephoracolorful.
5. Send a private message to the SEPHORAADMIN2 account with your name and the address where you would like your shadow sent.**

That’s it! Happy Swatching!

*Terms & Conditions: Valid while supplies last. Offer includes (1) one 0.07oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow. Offer valid in US only. This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time. Offer redemption dependent on Sephora attaining responder's mailing address. Eyeshadow colors are chosen at random. To receive offer, client must upload photo to BeautyTalk between February 27 - 12 pm PST on March 18, 2013.

**To send a private message, go to SEPHORAADMIN2’s profile page: http://community.sephora.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/169993
Click "Send Private Message" in the gray box on the right side of the page.

***While supplies last. Shadows will be sent to eligible recipients by April 2013.

Please note: For recipients to be eligible to receive a free eyeshadow, photos MUST be original, taken by the recipient in the store. Dupes or copies from other posters will not be accepted!

Re: Swatch to get a free eyeshadow - Now CLOSED!

Welcome quenbee! Hope you like it here as much as we do. 😃

Yeah, the autocorrect/tiny keypad on my ipad/phone drives me crazy and I don't know how to upload pics from them so I usually don't do it from there. Lol, I'm sure most of us here don't *need* another eyeshadow, but it's fun looking at swatches and note it in shopping list for future consideration.

I am lovin it so far!

yes, autocorrect is horrible and one mistake and I have to start the post all over again!  I couldn't even post at all in the beginning - my iPhone kept "redirecting" too much!  Ugghhhh. Getting the hang of it and appreciate everyone's patience and understanding through the learning process!  You ladies are awesome in case you didn't know hahaha

you are listed as BEAUTY MAVEN quenbee 🙂

YEAH. - finally passed "newbie" status.  Huzzah 

true did NOT think about that. Beautytester, you are so wise 🙂 Oh well free is free, thanks for the chance anyway, so for the ladies who did NOT get a free eyeshadow including myself better luck next time.

Wow, this is very disappointing. I have my pics all ready to go.  For once I'm included in something since most things are on Facebook or twitter , so I hear, and I don't have either.  It's not so much the free shadow but thprincipal of it all. How unfair.

Maybe they ran out of the "supplies."

I tried uploading yesterday and was unable to attach a photo via mobile device- the giveaway yesterday said open until the 31st. Now suddenly it's closed. I have been a long time VIB of Sephora, very disappointed in the sudden change to the rules.

I was planning to go to the store tomorrow for my VIB makeover and would swatch to get a free eyeshadow but the giveaway closed now that sucks. Oh well.

But wait....you said it was extended until the 31st....what gives?

Anonymous Insider

What about if we swatched and uploaded with the names of the eyeshadow but we hadn't sent the message to the admin because we are in the middle of moving and I wanted to verify our new address? Please let it be okay! As you can see, I uploaded about two days ago. My picture is with Faux Fur, Hollywood's calling and blonde amibition. PLEASE!!! I really would like the Faux Fur eyeshadow.

Thank you guys so much for your enthusiasm and participation! This giveaway is now closed, but if you have uploaded an original photo and sent your address by 12pm PST today you will receive your shadow!

Re: Swatch to get a free eyeshadow - Now Extended!

sephcount.jpg 

#86 Tiramisu, #82 Hollywood's Calling (my favorite) and #81 Sunday Brunch. :^) #sephoracolorful

2013-03-16_11-18-49_589.jpg

Matte dark chocolate

Walking in the sand

Be on the A list

#sephoracolorful.

Anonymous Insider

BeFunky_IMAG4630.jpg.jpg

Left to right:

Faux fur jacket N°48

Hollywood's calling N°82

Blonde ambition N°71

#sephoracolorful

Sephora swatches.jpg

Walk on the Wild Side

Midnight Swim

Purple Rain

#sephoracolorful

photo .JPG

Satin corset

Smell of Roses

Lazy afternoon

#sephoracolorful

Anonymous Insider

IMG_2680[1].JPG

Queen For a Day

Animal Instinct

Rooftop Party

#sephoracolorful

Anonymous Insider

IMG_2678[1].JPG

Midnight Kiss 29
Fireworks 22

Full Moon Romance 24

#sephoracolorful

top to bottom:

Pool Party

Pop Idol 

Jungle party

#sephoracolorful

photo.JPG

From left to right:

Deluxe Punk

Surfin USA

Midnight Kiss

#sephoracolorful

photo-3.JPG

235 Replies
testing