Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Swatch to get a free eyeshadow - Now CLOSED!

colorful_pallette.jpg

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!

If you have uploaded a photo to this thread before 12 pm PST on 3/18 you will receive your free shadow! Thank you for your participation!

Introducing 80 new ways to smolder. The latest eye shadows from SEPHORA COLLECTION are available in four finishes—matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror (a.k.a. crazy-reflective). They’re long-wearing , super blendable, and come in a wide range of richly pigmented shades. Oh, and did we mention there are also antiaging properties thanks to White Tea Extract?

We are sure if you try our SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadows, you’ll be as obsessed with them as we are. So sure, we’ll send you one FREE full-sized shadow just for testing them out! Here’s how to get it:

1. Starting today (2/27), visit any free-standing Sephora store or Sephora inside jcp*
2. Swatch 3 of your favorite SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow colors on your forearm.
3. Take a photo of your swatched arm in front of the Colorful Eyeshadow display.
4. Come back to BeautyTalk on or before March 6, 2013 and post your swatch photo in the thread below. In your post, include the names of the 3 shadows you swatched, and use the hashtag #sephoracolorful.
5. Send a private message to the SEPHORAADMIN2 account with your name and the address where you would like your shadow sent.**

That’s it! Happy Swatching!

*Terms & Conditions: Valid while supplies last. Offer includes (1) one 0.07oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow. Offer valid in US only. This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time. Offer redemption dependent on Sephora attaining responder's mailing address. Eyeshadow colors are chosen at random. To receive offer, client must upload photo to BeautyTalk between February 27 - 12 pm PST on March 18, 2013.

**To send a private message, go to SEPHORAADMIN2’s profile page: http://community.sephora.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/169993
Click "Send Private Message" in the gray box on the right side of the page.

***While supplies last. Shadows will be sent to eligible recipients by April 2013.

Please note: For recipients to be eligible to receive a free eyeshadow, photos MUST be original, taken by the recipient in the store. Dupes or copies from other posters will not be accepted!

Re: Swatch to get a free eyeshadow!

This reminds me of something I saw on TV awhile back...a group of guys stole beer from Walmart, and a woman that saw (a shopper, not even a sales person) ran after them and tried to be some kind of hero. Well the guys with the stolen beer ran her over with their car, and I dont know whether or not she's still alive but people....think about what you are doing. Please. This woman especially.....she didnt own walmart, they didnt even steal from her, and at the end...she's the one that got seriously injured for trying to save the day.

😞 That's just sad on all aspects.

Yeah, it was definitely risky whenever situations like that would pop up, it's one of those, if you can avoid doing it as a consumer then kudos, but if you absolutely cannot, then alert as many of the sales folks/employees as possible or even a manager.

Eeep, I hope the scene didn't get worse after you left!

Once a lady got busted for writing hot check in a place I worked at. My job had been trying to catch her for a while because she would make the rounds and have multiple identities to her name. When they finally got her they arrested her on the hood of her car right in front of the store and took her purse inside and emptied it. She must have had 10 check books, a stack of credit cards, and a giant stack of IDs....crazzzy!

2013-03-03 17.02.01.jpg

L-R (all mirror shades, crazy amounts of micro-milled glitter, found it was best to apply these densely with my finger rather than a brush/sponge for more color impact and payoff)

Pool Party, Break the Bank, and Pop Idol.

#sephoracolorful

Can anyone message me with help on how to do this using pictures from a smart phone?  I'd really appreciate it!

@makeupobesessed you may want to send your photo of your swatches directly to your email and then upload the photo to your personal BT profile. Then you can just "insert" it into your post. 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Super pretty! Color me impressed.

N7 Picnic in the Park

N79 Indian Summer 
N29 Midnight Kiss

2013-03-03 17.00.19.jpg #sephoracolorful

These colors are so pretty together. 🙂 🙂

DSCF2630.JPGLeft to right- Surfin USA 14, Hold Me Tight 35, Dying for Shoes 33  #sephoracolorful

Anonymous Insider

IMG_20130302_163717.jpg

From left to right: Curacao Punch 13, Girl Talk 45, Wedding Day 62

#sephoracolorful

swfupload_9613884770336374.jpgChoco Excess 87, Faux Fur Jacket 48, Flirting Game 46

#sephoracolorful

image.jpeg#sephoracolorful

Fromt left to right: Sunday Brunch, Purple Stilleto, and Picnic in the Park.

From right to left :
hold me tIght
cookie crunch
coffee break

#sephoracolorful 

image.jpg

IMG_20130302_133624_0.jpgLeft to right:
Lucky Peny, Hollywoods Calling, and Cherry on top.
#sephoracolorful

From top to bottom are:
Rolling in the grass
Dying for shoes

Girls night out

#sephoracolorful

2013-03-02 14.29.04.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Left to Right: Dying for Shoes 33, Winter in London 58, Rolling in the Grass 10

Lovely shades, would go very well with a gold!

#sephoracolorful

photo.JPG

It does say in the description "This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora in its sole discretion at any time."

I think it got cut early because of all the cheaters. I'm glad I got my pic in, but all the people stealing pictures probably ruined it for the rest of you guys.

From left to right: Midnight Swim 16, Banana Split 5, Sunday Brunch 81 #sephoracolorful

swatches.jpg

IMG_8072.JPG#sephoracolorful left to right: picnic in the park 07, lavender field 23, smell of roses 43, and (up) 5th avenus, just for kicks

IMG_8072.JPGDid I do this right?

Choco express, walk on the wild side, roof top party #sephoracolorfulimage.jpg

testing