From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78201 Members
  • 6689 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hello Wonderful news! I am eager to discover whatever makeup category wins big this year. Anticipating the contest RegardsNisha Ma ...read more
Hello Wonderful news! I am eager to discover whatever makeup category wins big this year. Anticipating the contest RegardsNisha MarshallPrestige Camden Gardens@https://www.prestigescamden.info/
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Hourglass concealer or concealer recommendations
I am looking for advice on which shade of hourglass concealer or any concealer will suit my darker skin tone. Any recommendations ...read more
I am looking for advice on which shade of hourglass concealer or any concealer will suit my darker skin tone. Any recommendations from those with similar skin tones would be greatly appreciated.
  • IMG_0579.jpeg
Concealers…
What is the best concealer that:-stays on long to time (no sweat off)-cheap/affordable -lots of coverage let me know what’s best! ...read more
What is the best concealer that:-stays on long to time (no sweat off)-cheap/affordable -lots of coverage let me know what’s best!
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle thanks for the info. I usually have a decent amount of time to get ready so that doesn't deter me much. I'm more ...read more
@danielledanielle thanks for the info. I usually have a decent amount of time to get ready so that doesn't deter me much. I'm more interested in the newer one but I might wait for her to do 40% off on her site to pick it up.
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Late pastel post! This is X posted from The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread Looking forward to trying her four new pastels but had ...read more
Late pastel post! This is X posted from The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread Looking forward to trying her four new pastels but had to start with Bunny, the soft pink. I love it! Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Bunny On lips, I was trying to decide on a lipstick and decided to mix Bunny plus Vamp Colorfix plus a Fenty gloss (available on DM direct site) and used that blended shade on lips and cheeks.
Primers and setting
|
Re: Primers and setting
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LaiLahMoNae @This depends on your skin type? ...read more
@LaiLahMoNae @This depends on your skin type?
Missing item
I'm missing the Beauty Stick Bronzer   
I'm missing the Beauty Stick Bronzer   
  • IMG_5426.png
  • IMG_5425.png
Make
|
Re: Make
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome to the BIC @louiesister ! ...read more
Welcome to the BIC @louiesister !
gf
|
Re: gf
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jmuulaa Sephora Favorites set are always a hit. They have anything from makeup, perfume, skincare, and luxe items. Do you know w ...read more
@jmuulaa Sephora Favorites set are always a hit. They have anything from makeup, perfume, skincare, and luxe items. Do you know what beauty items she likes or wants?
Lip gloss
|
Re: Lip gloss
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Aliishaa03 LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss ...read more
@Aliishaa03 LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss
97,613 Posts