berniebeauty

Swatch Requests

[ Edited ]

Something Arielaaaaaaaa said on my last swatch inspired this post. She posted "Thanks for the pic, i've been wanting to see swatches!!" (you're welcome btw) 

I know a lot of times there have been products I want see swatched but can't seem to find them on the board. I really like beauty talk for trustworthy reviews and swatches so I came up with a little idea. 

On this post you could send in requests for things you really want to be swatched. If people check in often we might be able to help a few people out. Sometimes I'm never really sure how interested people will be with the products I have so it might be a 50/50 shot of whether or not I take pictures. However if I know someone needs them I would gladly post. 

So in the responses feel free to put what you would like to see, whether it be broad (magenta lipsticks for example) or a specific product (Smashbox Fuchsia Flash Lipstick) 

You could also post what your willing to swatch, so it would almost be like a swatch trade off. 

I don't know if this will work, but it could so let's just see what happens :smileyhappy: If you have a product someone requests and are willing to swatch I suppose you should post on the regular board and reply when you've put it up 

~We are all beautiful~

starletta8

Re: Swatch Requests

I started the cream shadows and cream blushes/highlighters thread in the vain hope that others would join in since those are two groups of products I'd love to see more swatches of!

arielaaaaaaaa

I would love to see Bronzer swatches. I don't get to spend too much time in my local sephora and am always trying to find swatches online!!! I'm new into bronzers and would love to see pictures!! 

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

random point -- the name @ Arielaaaaaaa comes out so cute in posts :smileyhappy:

(see above)

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Lol does it??

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

ooo Great thread!

I'd love to see swatches of the tarte brow mousse (taupe &/or medium brown) & any Gelshine colors (except for I'm wired, I have that one) 

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

So I guess I'll just post one to get us started. If anyone wanted I just got the birthday gift so I could take pictures of that. Personally I'd love to see any swatches of Bite Beauty lipsticks :smileyhappy:

~We are all beautiful~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • berniebeauty
    • onomotopoeia9
    • starletta8