From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Complexion Club

Complexion Club

• 55577 Members
  • 5087 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

We can't conceal our love for complexion products. Feel free to share your foundation faves, chat about shade matches, and discuss the ultimate question: Concealer over or under foundation?

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Complexion Club
Under Eye Bag Concealer
I have the “finely antiqued” under eye glam look, but I’ve finally found a product that covers my bags! Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Bri ...read more
I have the “finely antiqued” under eye glam look, but I’ve finally found a product that covers my bags! Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer Finally I found THE all time best concealer ever! Its smooth texture and incredibly long blending capabilities can’t be compared. It doesn’t crease, if applied properly, and looks flawless all day long!
New Reply in Complexion Club
Shade match?
|
Re: Shade match?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PinkyDelphinium try visiting the Findation website--you can find a matching/comparable shade of a complexion product based on pro ...read more
@PinkyDelphinium try visiting the Findation website--you can find a matching/comparable shade of a complexion product based on products that you already have and use.
Lancôme foundation shade
|
Re: Lancôme foundation shade
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @Natoots If you want, you could try mix in white pigment to the foundation shade you have to make it lighter. The LA girl pro colo ...read more
@Natoots If you want, you could try mix in white pigment to the foundation shade you have to make it lighter. The LA girl pro color foundation mixing pigment is cheap and good. But if you just want a whole other shade, then I’d suggest contacting sephora’s chat support and they can help you find a better shade.
Full coverage foundation
|
Re: Full coverage foundation
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Definitely still do your typical prep. Skincare infused makeup just provides more hydration and extra protection for your skin (es ...read more
Definitely still do your typical prep. Skincare infused makeup just provides more hydration and extra protection for your skin (especially for those with acne prone or sensitive skin).
Dior Backstage Foundation or Make Up For Ever HD skin foundation
|
Re: Dior Backstage Foundation or Make Up For Ever HD skin foundation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!! I think ill stick to the Dior then as my skin is very pale (shade 0N) and need something that wont look too or ...read more
Thank you so much!! I think ill stick to the Dior then as my skin is very pale (shade 0N) and need something that wont look too orange or dark!!
Foundation for large pores and acne scars and wrinkles
|
Re: Foundation for large pores and acne scars and wrinkles
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @ginaa I’ve never tried it but i’ve heard a lot of people with mature and textured skin say that they like the Armani Beauty Lumin ...read more
@ginaa I’ve never tried it but i’ve heard a lot of people with mature and textured skin say that they like the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 7 It is very pricey though i will say😂 so maybe ask for a sample of it first to see if it would be worth it. Also have you tried skin tints or tinted moisturizers? I like to use them and on areas that need more coverage (acne spots or scars) i spot conceal with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Affogato. I like the Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 1 which is light coverage. I’ve heard good things about Lancôme SKIN FEELS GOOD Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 23 015N Blonde Pecan as well. This one has a bit more buildable coverage than the Danessa Myricks one but is still lightweight. Its apparently not sold on sephora’s site anymore but you can get it at Ulta. If you want to try a pore minimizing primer the MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Primer Pore Minimizer Pore Minimizer
Which shade of the Protec(tint) Daily Skin Tint SPF 50 matches me
|
Re: Which shade of the Protec(tint) Daily Skin Tint SPF 50 matches me
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @CarterFox I used the find my shade quiz on Supergoop’s website and it said 24N.Now if you want, you could also open sephora’s cha ...read more
@CarterFox I used the find my shade quiz on Supergoop’s website and it said 24N.Now if you want, you could also open sephora’s chat support and see if a representative can give you a shade recommendation as well and see if they give you something different; then determine which shade you’d deem a closer match. If you’re still really unsure you can always go to a sephora store and ask for a sample of whatever shades you want before committing to buying an entire container.
Concealer
|
Re: Concealer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna We're Even Hydrating Longwear Waterproof Concealer Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium t ...read more
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna We're Even Hydrating Longwear Waterproof Concealer Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer Dior Backstage Concealer Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer @mayalove33
Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!
|
Re: Community Favorite Concealers: Tag your Holy Grails!
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: I absolutely love PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer ❤️ ...read more
I absolutely love PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer ❤️
Recent images from this conversation
Freckle Cover Up
|
Re: Freckle Cover Up
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You might try Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation or Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 410N w ...read more
You might try Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation or Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 410N which are full coverage long wearing foundations. You might also want a setting spray, like ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 3.4 oz/ 143 mL or the Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder 0.26 oz/ 7.5 g . Also, applying with a sponge can be better for body coverage. Hope this helps! @AuntBecca3
16,819 Posts