xoxcharlottexox

Sephora + Pantone Universe - Summer 2012 Palette

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!!

First, I would like to give a HUGE thank you to sephora for sending me the new Sephora + Pantone Universe palette to try out.  The gift was very appreciated, and a wonderful suprise when I checked my mail this afternoon!!

The palette has a very sleek exterior, with a generous size and has 35 (quite pigmented) shades to choose from, ranging from shimmery beige to bright aqua.  I can definitely see myself getting a LOT of use out of this palette!!

Here are some pictures:

DSCN1940.jpg

DSCN1933.jpg

untitled.JPG

Swatches: (with and without flash)

DSCN1930.jpg

Keep your eye out for this palette, available June 7th in Sephora stores!

Definitely worth a try!

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

sabrinao

Re: Sephora + Pantone Universe - Summer 2012 Palette

(0) Hearts

I just ordered SEPHORA + PANTONE eye palette and am so excited for it to come! 

I tried both of the naked palettes in store and the colors are just not for my complexion. 

kssweetheart

Hi xoxcharlottexox - Wow! That is gorgeous! Thanks for posting the great pics. You mentioned that Sephora mailed it to you, can I ask how that all happened? it wasn't a VIB gift, was it? I'm so envious! Thanks again, that's amazing.

prettyinpa

Thanks for posting the pictures Charlotte!  I don't have a camera, so it's nice that you can show everyone what the colors look like. 

The fun of this palette is trying to decide which colors to use first!

dianabt

Pretty colors, thanks for sharing Charlotte! I can't wait to see it and try it myself! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

Very jealous! I miss out on the best things!
xoxcharlottexox

@makeupobesessed - Keep an eye out for this palette, it'll be available in around a month! :smileyhappy:

@dianabt - I really love it!

@prettyinpa - no problem! And I had a hard time deciding which colors I should wear first! ha ha, I wanted to wear them all.

@kssweetheart - It was a gift to try out, for being a very active customer.  I really appreciated it. :smileyvery-happy:

kssweetheart

@xoxharlottexox - Wow! How cool is that?!? How active have you been? Lucky girl. As I think I said in my last post, I'm envious. hope you don't think of that as being a 'hater' (though I guess a 'hater' might've written that) I tend to think it usually all works out in the end, evens out, if you know what I mean. Glad you're having fun with it, the colors look great and thanks for the swatches. :smileyhappy:

xoxcharlottexox

kssweetheart - haha, I definitely understand! I don't think of you as a 'hater' :smileywink:

and your welcome!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • dianabt
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed