Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

NARS And God Created The Woman Palette

We swatched the NARS And God Created Woman palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?NARS_swatches.jpg

Do you have a swatch pic of this palette? Post it in the thread below.

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/Xxx2Tm

Re: NARS And God Created The Woman Palette

I bought it & I love it. I'm tan and the colors look great on me!

This is so beautiful. I've gawked at it in-store time after time...

Anonymous Insider

The third color is gorgeous

There should be another category - deep colored skin. 

Love that kalahari color. 😄

I don't know if it's for me...I am almost 46 and it looks like there is a little frost in the shadows..is that word still used "frost" I probably will buy it anyways..love Nars

Very tempted to buy it. I love Nars!

I had this in my hands to buy it this weekend and surprisingly was able to talk myself out of it (only because Ibam trying not to buy anymore shadows right now)! 😉

The shadows are soooo creamy. More than any other nars shadow I have tried. Absolutely gorgeous pallete. 

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful palette for my skin tone. Awesome for day and can retouch forth darken colors for evening wear. Love NARS - always great and long lasting colors.

Are you serious?  Is that really supposed to be a "Dark skinned" person? This is not a good example of dark skin. Dark skin, is a Black person's skin. This looks more like a light skinned Black person's skin and that is not considered dark. Try again...and next time, why don't you use an actual dark skinned Black person as an example.

That is a very narrow definition of dark skin you have there. So if a black person is not black black, then he/she is not considered dark skinned? And dark skinned isn't an exclusive term used only for black people you know, it also includes a lot of Indian/Latina ladies. Isn't your definition kind of slighting the med-dark skintoned gals out there?

@blkgrl1, WOW! You are rude!! If you don't like the picture that's fine. Like the other's have said, your welcome to upload your own picture if you prefer. Regardless, you don't need to be so nasty towards the uploader about the picture.

Compared to my fair skin, that swatch is of dark skin. It would be nice if they added in more skintones like "deep
 or "fair", but they are doing what they can. The good thing is, there's lots of beauty bloggers out there and I'm sure you could find a better swatch if you looked. Or you could swatch them yourself in store. Everyone's skintone is different so I dont really expect Sephora to have a swatch that matched everyone skintone here on BT.

Clearly the term "dark skin" is relative and can vary based on your own opinion of what is "dark skin." To me, the picture is of dark skin. The swatch was provided to give you an idea of how the colors may look. As bunnylicious said, you are welcome to upload your own.

Its on my shopping list! LOVE! Bit smaller than I expected when I saw it in person, the pans are kinda tiny but if you have lots of neutrals (like moi) smaller might be better lol.

Quit complaining and submit your own picture! If you're a dark skinned black woman, go to the store, swatch it, take a pic and submit it here. If not, maybe grab a friend who is. It would be helpful. 

swfupload_626138698138910410.jpgI love this palette and wear it almost daily!

Great idea to show the colors on various complexions!

Anonymous Insider

gorg palette<3

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • NARS_swatches.jpg
  • swfupload_626138698138910410.jpg
testing