Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic

We swatched the 4 of the new MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic eyeshadow pencils to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Have you swatched these? Post a pic in the thread below!

MUFE_AquaMatic.jpg

Shop MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic: http://seph.me/1noMIHK

Re: MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic

I really like that turquoise color! I need to add these to my loves!

I got the brown and turquoise.  THEY ARE THE BUSINESS!  I swatched them on my hand and they did not budge.  I have OILY lids and I look forward to using these. 

I'm going to get more!

Thanks for posting these swatches - the colors are gorgeous. I was wondering if they were taken in different types of lighting? it was just amazing to see how different the colors looked on different skin tones. Thanks again, there so pretty. 🙂

Do you have swatches of the other colors? Like the lime green and the electric blue?

That turquoise is gorgeous. I'm always drawn to it, but rarely wear my teal/turquoise shadows.

I'm the exact same way! I buy tons of turquoise, teals and mint eye shadows and liners and hardly ever wear them. I'm trying to change that now that spring is here and summer is right around the corner. I've found I am more likely to wear these colors if I add them as a pop of color to an otherwise neutral eye. But that's just me. 🙂

The teal color is nice. They look really pretty on the darker skin tone.

Shade 2 looks like it could be a near dupe for Kitten in Stila's shadow crayons, and that turquoise is POPPING on the last image! It suits so well on that skin tone!

Anonymous Insider

thanks for doing this,also have a question about m,u,f,e,s bronzers which color is 4 me? med.complection,yellow undertones ,tan quickly,and do.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • MUFE_AquaMatic.jpg
testing