Lipstick Swatches.

arielaaaaaaaa

Lipstick Swatches.

So i love when ladies share swatches of things. Especially Lipstick, My Local Sephora is Inside JCP and they don't carry so many things i want to try, so my only option is online, I may get a color that looks good on me, maybe not. So i'd appreciate anyone who swatches some of their favorite Lipsticks, Glosses, or Stains. Here are my top Fav Lipsticks!! My Swatches aren't the best, sorry! Hope you enjoy!

IMG_0004.jpg

This was indoors, Not great Lighting. 

IMG_0005.jpg

This is outside, Much better Lighting!!

IMG_0007.jpg

And here they all are, I didn't swatch the Buxom gloss, I totally Forgot, Sorry. 

And Here is the list of them, Starting from the bottom of the pic to the top, then the side bottom up. 

-Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick In Muse

-Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon

-Lancome Rouge in Love Lipcolor in 106M Jolis Matins

-NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover

-Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12 hour lipstick in Bold

-Sephora Color Lip Last in Pink Coral

-Sephora Color Lip last in Coral Calling

-OCC Lip Tar in Harlot

- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 in Coral

- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 in Natural pink

- Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 in Natural Rose

I love These Lipsticks the best so these are the one i wanted to swatch. I wear these so often! Love everyone of them! So if you would care to show any swatches i'd greatly appreciate it. I'd love to get some new lipsticks!

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Lipstick Swatches.

(0) Hearts

I'd love to see them since i don't own any MAC Lipsticks! Please Swatch away!

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Yeah after saying that I realized that most of them are limited edition are can't be found now  :smileysad:

melissabt

Thanks for sharing Starletta8! I really like the pigment on these, very nice. I tried the original formula and they do run pretty sheer.

<3 Melissa
starletta8

I love the formula on these- and hated the originals. These are finally what I was looking for- lipstick-like pigment, stick form.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I like that! Yes, some of the shades were a bit sheer for me. I did really like the texture and how moisturizing they were.

<3 Melissa
starletta8

Here's the entire Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Line, swatched:

chubbystickswatches.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

Beautiful!! Thanks for swatching!! I'm in love with 03, 04, and 07!!!

beautylovingirl

@arielaaaaaaaa & Spyski- Great swatches. Thanks for taking the time to share.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

It's no problem, I'm happy to do it. If i could find my other lipsticks i'd swatch them but i am constantly misplacing my lipsticks.

andrea25

gorgeous swatches!! thnx!

Spyski

IMG_1822.JPGDidn't have time to upload last night, so here they are! :smileyvery-happy:

Outdoor lighting, no flash

From left to right:

• YSL Silky Sensual Radiant #15 Extreme Coral
  • OCC Lip Tar in Grandma
  • NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu
  • MAC Vegas Volt
  • Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Belize
  • Laura Mercier Creme Smooth in Creme Coral
  • YSL Stain #7
  • L'Oreal Stain #193
  • L'Oreal Stain #188

melissabt

Oh wow, love that OCC Lip Tar in Grandma! Its gorgeous.

<3 Melissa
arielaaaaaaaa

Oh i just love the OCC in Grandma. I've had my eye on it, but didn't know how it looks. It's something i'm probably going to order now!! Thanks for the Picture!!

Spyski

That's funny you said that, b/c I was actually going to suggest you try out Grandma since I saw you had Harlot! Awesome! 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

How funny. I will have to get it, OCC Lip Tars are just amazing. I need to get a good lip brush because i don't like the ones they come with at all. I also really like the YSL in Extreme Coral. So beautiful. I love bright Lipsticks.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

I agree, the lip tars are such great quality for the price. I threw that dingy brush in the back on the cabinet long ago! I like using my finger to smooth it out, but it can get icky when its stuck to your finger. If ya haven't tried the YSL Rouge line yet, you should give it a try! They smell amazing as well. Mango I think? I got a sample of the YSL Rouge shines the other day which leads me to another Sephora splurge soon! Sometimes I wish I didn't have the option of choosing samples online b/c it always leads me into buying more. Haha! I like the rouge shines better than that silky radiant I swatched in extreme coral even. The silky ones are great but are very movable on the lips, the shines aren't as moveable but with the same feel. 

arielaaaaaaaa

I haven't tried any YSL Lipsticks. I've been hesitant to buy because they aren't at my local Sephora, But i will look into them more. They look like they have beautiful colors, But i like lipsticks that more on the Matte side, or aren't too shiny. 

dianabt

How pretty, thank you ladies for sharing! I love lipstick swatches- when I worked at a counter I would constantly swatch shades of lipsticks, glosses and liners to come up with some fun combinations. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
candacebt

These are great! Thanks ariela!! We have some new lipstick swatches coming soon!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Awesome i can't wait.

Spyski

oOo! Nice swatches of pink tones, makes me want to whip out some when I get home tonight! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 61 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • triciaann12
    • bittersweet86
    • andrea25