lylysa

Let's not forget about those Ariel nails!

[ Edited ]

swfupload_7523787002203083880.jpg

For all my polish-loving Beauty Talkers, blogger The Polishaholic posted swatches and reviews for the Ariel Sephora X Nail Polish shades! Color me impressed when she said many of them where just one-coaters too!

She's got individual photos of the shades as well on her page (just Google "The Polishaholic")  for more.

What shades are you looking to get??? :smileyhappy:

Shades from top to bottom and left to right:

-Ariel

-Devotin' to Floatin'

-Hotter Under the Water

-Life is the Bubbles

-Off the Hook

-We Are in Luck Here

*well aware I'm nail polish enabling right now*

PoesRevy

Re: Let's not forget about those Ariel nails!

Thanks for enabling :smileywink:  I cannot decide which shade I like best...this is going to be fun, that I am sure of! I like the idea of one-coaters.

Nice post, thanks :smileyhappy:

nichelle02

(0) Hearts

I'm limiting myself to 2 bottles of polish per month. i have too many polishes that I haven't worn at all yet. But these are really pretty and I haven't bought anything in September yet!

AmelieLandry

Those are so pretty! I really need to stop buying nail polish though. I have, like, about 100 now and I'm only almost finished with two or three. XX

DST57

So pretty! Thanks for posting...does she ever mention what top coat she uses? It just looks so smooth and shiny, especially the two on the far right.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I know it varies, but she does mention the Seche Vite top coat (quick dry, but it does cause some polishes to "shrink"). She posts her base/top coats on her blog in a couple of posts, might have to dig around to find it!

janinebt

I'm loving that orange based red, the scaled top coat, and the deep blue! SUCH pretty colors.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
roxystar4

thanks for posting lylysa! so pretty!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! I frequent The Polishaholic's blog quite often and HAD to share with all the Ariel buzz around here!

jinxski

I actually really like the glitter shade, more than I thought I would. Not too into nail polish, but these shades are quite pretty!

lylysa

I'm curious to see how the glitters are over other colors too!

Titian06

I really like the one in the top right corner.  Too bad we can't each chip in to buy the set so we can each get the color we want!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Wouldn't that be funny if Sephora organized a "Chip In" program where they grouped users together to safely pool money and purchase product and distribute it? We would all go nuts on so many kits! Or colors you wouldn't use would make great stocking stuffers!

melissabt

Ahh soo cute! I like that jewel top coat (upper left).

<3 Melissa
lylysa

I know! The glitter is so dainty! Very princess like indeed.

mafan

Thanks for the post; I hadn't checked her blog today.  She has great polish info and pictures.

I was wondering about the quality; I really liked the other two sets (the blue in the Cinderella set was great) and wasn't sure what the new Sephora X line would be like.  Now I'll probably have to get the polish set, too. (It is probably good that there are only 3 princesses.)

And here I was thinking I didn't need that many things with the bonus points promo approaching.  Oh, well, I still don't need them, but I fully expect them to swim their way to me anyway!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

This goes to reinforce the nail post Candace made with the purples and glitter from the X line, I can't wait for more!

BeautyBee92

@arielaaaaaaaa Yeah, i bought the eyeshadows (both the quad and the storybook...I didnt probably need both, but they're both so pretty!!! D:smileyhappy: and the mirror, which is gorgeous! They sold out so fast online. Did you snag anything from it?

arielaaaaaaaa

I got the rollerball perfume and the mirror! And now I have to get the nail polish! :smileyhappy:

BeautyBee92

Oh, how do you like the perfume?? I have the rollerballs from the Cinderella and Jasmine collection. I'm waiting until it's in stores before i make any decisions. I'll probably get the nail polish and lip gloss too...*sigh* my poor wallet...

arielaaaaaaaa

I really like it! I'm horrible at describing scents so i'm not much help there lol! But it totally is what i expected it to smell like if that makes sense haha!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • mafan