lyravega

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes 2 Swatches!!!

[ Edited ]

So, here they are - swatches of fantastic new LM eye palette!

Top row of the palette: Sparkling Dew ( invisible on my vampirish skin :smileyhappy: ), Guava, African Violet, Plum Smoke, Kir Royal and Violet Ink.

Bottom row ( in reveres :smileyvery-happy: ): Espresso Bean, Truffle, Bamboo, Fresco, Primrose and Vanilla Nuts ( barely there :smileyhappy: ).

( Forgot to add these )

LOVE them all!!! Fantastically silky, buttery and pigmented! And all the colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to play with them! :smileyhappy:

lyravega

Re: Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes 2 Swatches!!!

After playing around with some colors... well, almost all of them... I have to say they are really very beautiful, blend very nicely, and no fallout whatsoever!!! My fav combo so far is: Vanilla Nuts-Plum Smoke-Kir Royal-Violet Ink!

waterbaby1981

Lyravega, if you're fair with pink undertones like I am, I've found good luck with Laura Mercier and Chanel lines.  I'm Porcelain in Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and Beige Rose 12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Thank you, Waterbaby! More options, yaaaay! :smileyhappy: I've tried some Chanel foundations, but that was quite some time ago. I don't remember which ones I tried, I just remember I really liked how they looked ( finish ) and felt on my face, but the lightest color at the time was a bit darker than my skin, and terribly yellow! I was so disappointed there was no match for me because I really liked those foundations. I haven't tried Chanel foundations since. Maybe they have more color options now. I'll have to check it out. LM as well. Thanks again :smileyhappy:

katief241981

uh oh...add it to the growing list of things I want to buy. I have discovered BT is bad for my wallet!!

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Lol! Amen to that! :smileyvery-happy:

AmiraHall

This was my first Laura Mercier shadow purchase....and I am impressed. I love the african violet eyeshadow , my fave.. :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

Such beautiful colors. Thank you for the swatches. :smileyhappy:

KMeleana

Spoiler
I so want this palette.  Thanks for sharing the swatches!  :-)
Spoiler

Spoiler

DST57

Ahhhhh I've had this in my loves list since the first day someone posted in on here and I'm trying SO hard to wait patiently until the November sale but this just made it so very, very difficult...

Titian06

Thank you, @lyravega, for swatching this palette!  I loved the colors the minute I saw them.  I decided to wait, though, until I saw swatches or heard a review or two.  I'm definitely going to get this.  BTW, I also have "vampire skin."  :smileyhappy:

lyravega

[ Edited ]

Yay for "vampire" girls! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

Titian06 & lyravega - what are your #s for color iq. Based on your arm Lyra, I'd say we are pretty close :smileyhappy:

thank you soooo much for the swatches & pics! Def hearted this. the shades look like they are good for fall ( is it just me or is there a lot of peach/ orange in this palette).  I looooove plum smoke & vanilla

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Plum Smoke is my fav, too!

I don't know what is my color iq number. I've never done the matching in the store. I should. When I do it on the sephora.com based on  foundations I wear... it is always different number! One thing I do know - it is very hard for me to find matching foundation. I am fair with pink undertones, and there are not many options for me out there. It seams to me like not many brands care about fair gals with pink undertones :smileyhappy: I'm just a bit darker than Kat Von D's Lock-It Foundation in L42, NARS Siberia would be perfect if it wasn't so terribly yellow. I wear Mont Blanc, it is a bit darker, but with right undertones, so I can get away with it :smileyhappy:

What is your color iq number? And if you have pink undertones, please tell me what foundations you wear! I'm happy with what I have right now, but I'd like to keep my options open :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

Lyravega, I have yellow undertones ( I can wear kvd L46 if i bronze it up). sounds like I'm not that light , lol :smileyhappy: I wear a few diff colors on the color iq... My best match is prob tarte full coverage in light sand, but the other colors in that category are too dark for me. The system says I'm 3y03 & some of those foundations are good but others are too light. 

beethousand

I've been meaning to buy this, but your swatches sealed the deal! Thanks so much!

crayzeeRN

Not letting myself touch this palette until Christmas, but it looks absolutely GORGEOUS in person! So happy I purchased! Thanks for posting your swatches :smileyhappy:

lyravega

HOW can you NOT touch it until Christmas?!!!!! I'd go MAD! Lol! You've got some real will power right there, girly :smileywink:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I'm putting it away where I can't see it :smileyvery-happy:

I've got two months to go, we'll see how well I do! I've also got the Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Palette in my stash :smileywink:

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Good luck! :smileywink:

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Now I want this palette!!! Thank you so much for swatching it!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • melisa16
    • waterbaby1981
    • lyravega
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • MermaidBarbie