From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78193 Members
  • 6683 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi There was a bed time order... maybe two. lol I should have put a steam eye mask on! ...read more
@itsfi There was a bed time order... maybe two. lol I should have put a steam eye mask on!
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I love them @curlychiquita they really are pretty blushes.I wanted to pick up Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Pow ...read more
I love them @curlychiquita they really are pretty blushes.I wanted to pick up Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Jubilee this sale but I decided to try something new to me and ordered this PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Blushing 😻😻
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sister13 Thank you! Sorry you were lockee out. I am happy you are back! ...read more
@sister13 Thank you! Sorry you were lockee out. I am happy you are back!
Diorshow Blackout alternative
|
Re: Diorshow Blackout alternative
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I totally agree... I wonder why they discontinue something as popular and good. I also feel like the samples are always dry and yo ...read more
I totally agree... I wonder why they discontinue something as popular and good. I also feel like the samples are always dry and you cannot have a good idea about the product. I even called Dior customer service and they had no clue about the product missing. it's a shame, hope they bring it back. (I used it since it was launched ... )
Charlotte concealer
|
Re: Charlotte concealer
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @AlisonGudino You can try prepping your under eyes with an under eye cream before your primer. Let your prep and skin care sit and ...read more
@AlisonGudino You can try prepping your under eyes with an under eye cream before your primer. Let your prep and skin care sit and absorb into your skin so you can avoid product buildup. Make sure you’re not using too much concealer or over powdering when you set. If you use a puff for loose powder, try using a brush instead. For some people a powder brush works way better (especially if you have dry under eyes) since it’s more lightweight.
Simple makeup routine for a beginner
|
Re: Simple makeup routine for a beginner
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @SportyGirly125, I will look into these! I appreciate the recommendations! ...read more
Thank you @SportyGirly125, I will look into these! I appreciate the recommendations!
Right foundation shade
|
Re: Right foundation shade
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Jjasss @Finding the right foundation shade can be tricky if you don’t know your undertone. can you go into a Sephora and do a ski ...read more
@Jjasss @Finding the right foundation shade can be tricky if you don’t know your undertone. can you go into a Sephora and do a skin scan? I find watching YouTube tutorials helpful. Sephora has a lot of great makeup tutorials.
Lip gloss
|
Re: Lip gloss
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Aliishaa03 Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Dior Lip Glow Oil Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fent ...read more
@Aliishaa03 Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Dior Lip Glow Oil Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss
Daily Makeup
|
Re: Daily Makeup
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @BeautyJars @Beautiful look ...read more
@BeautyJars @Beautiful look
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Hottest picks for Lip Oils 2024 🩶
SpoilerHelping girls out!Helping girls out!Hottest 2024 Lip Oil picks勇( Will guarantee you a smooch )‍♀️ After seeing boys on our ...read more
SpoilerHelping girls out!Helping girls out!Hottest 2024 Lip Oil picks🩶( Will guarantee you a smooch )💁‍♀️ After seeing boys on our TikTok feed rating their favorite lip products 1-10 it’s safe to say they absolutely love a juicy lip.”But, What’s that lip product” you may ask, girlies that’s the fine work of a lip oil, a thick n sticky gloss that you can wear on a bare lip or as a lip topper and give you the juiciest lips of the year that will have any man, woman think of you all year round. 🤭 Now ,because I am a girls girl, I’ve put together a list of beauty gurus favorite Lip oils of 2024🌺💄 Starting with, HAUS LABS Phd Hybrid lip oil BY: Mother Monster herself miss Lady Gaga 🩶🩸Too Faced Kissing Jelly hydrating Lip Oil 💧🩷Kosas Wet Lip oil🩵🌊Summer Fridays Dream Lip Oil 🤍💭 Clarins Lip Comfort Oil💛🏵️Merit Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil🤎InnBeauty Project Candy Apple Glaze Lip Oil 🍎💚Gisou Lip Oil 🧡🍯Any Fenty beauty Lip oils💙🧊Dior Lip Oil🍒❣️These go in no specific order because they are all Gorgeously beautiful and will Def give you that kiss from your dream partner. [Glad to help your beauty girlies! SMOOCH☺️🩵]
97,507 Posts