Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

LORAC PRO Palette

We swatched the LORAC PRO Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

LORAC_swatches.jpg

Do you have a swatch pic of this palette? Post it in the thread below.

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/QfICoU

Re: LORAC PRO Palette

It was out of stock when I tried to purchase it so I asked for notification when it came back in... just got the email.

@Callalacey- The palette is currently available on Sephora.com and at select stores. I just checked our inventory and its in stock online:)

❤️ Melissa

Love the pictures.  Where can we get it?  Looks like it's sold out.

This is such a universal palette. It looks great on all complexions. I am looking forward to purchasing this.

Anonymous Insider

I agree with jayneashley about the drop off.  For some reason I find this to be most problematic with the eggplant color- it always ends up all over my face no matter how careful I am at tapping off excess from the brush before application.  Ugh!  Beyond that- the colors are mostly great, the shimmer is fantastic, and the pigmentation is very high.

I absolutely hate my naked2 palette! This i might consider buying next time.

While the colors in this pallette are pretty, there is much too much drop off on application !! 50% waste, I would say. It's a shame because Taupe is an especially great color. Naked I and Naked Basics by Urban Decay are superior products overall for those seeking warmer tones.

The only thing that bothers me about palettes is that, in most cases (with the exception of Urban Decay) if you run out of a favorite shadow, you can't buy a single version of that shadow to replace it with.  Can the single versions of these colors be purchased individually?  I just bought the Unzipped palette and it has become my new all-time favorite (over most of the prestige brands) but I am really hoping the answer to my question is a big, fat YES!

I completely agree with prettyinpa - Lorac is definitely underappreciated. I've bought other brand's palettes (more expensive, too) and this is 100% my favorite. One thing I LOVE about the shimmer colors is that they don't dust all over your face while you're applying them. It's a rich, buildable pigment, but not too dusty, and that's what sold me on Lorac being my favorite (after trying and thinking I was sold on Too Faced and Tarte). Cannot go wrong w/ this one!

This looks lovely! I love that the neutrals show up well on fair skin too.

This has turned out to be one of my absolute FAV palettes! I love the fact that you have a row of mattes, and a row of shimmers. The colors are to die for, too. So rich and pigmented. You really can't go wrong with Lorac, these days. They rock!

For those who are considering buying this palette, it is worth it.  I recently bought it and experimented with the colors that LORAC has to offer (aka: I am a huge LORAC fan so, i tend to buy a lot of their products).  The colors are extremely pigmented yet blendable to creat a beautiful look.  Also, all the colors work well together, unlike some other palettes that I have used.

What a great starter palette.  I like that it has a variety of textures.  Also like that the lighter colors are visible on all the arm models.  

Anonymous Insider

thanks for the good post

Anonymous Insider

It looks like an interesting palette, and I've not tried any of their shadows before.  It looks like there are going to be lots of new shadow choices this coming Fall lol.

This palette looks so useful!  16 different colors in the neutral family, my favorite.  I think LORAC is an under appreciated brand, I like their shadows, they are so soft and creamy and seem to last as long as some of the other brands like Urban Decay. I'm definitely going to check out this palette next time I'm in the store!

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos1
  • LORAC_swatches.jpg
testing