Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette

MermaidBarbie

Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette

[ Edited ]

I finally got my hands on this palette! I tried taking the best picture of my forearm with all the swatches, but I can't get all the colors to show up the way I want. They're all buttery and pigmented though. There are a couple shade-shifting colors that are so beautiful (olive green/bronze and deep brown/green). There's only one matte shade that looks like the exact dupe for UD Naked2's Foxy color. My palette doesn't 'magnetize' for some reason. Don't know why, but that sure won't take away my love for it. Ha. :heart:

Photo5739.PNG

kvd.png

katvondswatches.PNG

MakeupJunkie666

Re: Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette

I seriously can't wait to get this palette in my hands. I love KVD, her products never disappoint. ♥♥

volta

I can definitely see myself debating about whether I want to treat myself to this or to the Vice 2 palette. I'm the most indecisive person in the world!

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]

EDIT: I reposted the original pictures in my first post. Deleted these extra ones.

carrie1975

ooh, I like this palette! It's going to my loves for the vib sale in November! Thank you for the color swatches. It's nice to see them on skin instead of just in the palette.

snowshoe

And thank you for reminding me about the VIB sale :smileyhappy:  The Rouge free shipping can be dangerous because it doesn't me wait for the sales.

Esdee

(0) Hearts

I need to keep reminding myself of this fact, too.  I keep nabbing so many things that I could save money on if I just waited!

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! :smileyhappy: I agree! You can definitely see the true color/shifts, pigmentation on skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 48 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • volta
    • ry22
    • poshified
    • joeanne
    • crayzeeRN
    • MermaidBarbie