MermaidBarbie

Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette

[ Edited ]

I finally got my hands on this palette! I tried taking the best picture of my forearm with all the swatches, but I can't get all the colors to show up the way I want. They're all buttery and pigmented though. There are a couple shade-shifting colors that are so beautiful (olive green/bronze and deep brown/green). There's only one matte shade that looks like the exact dupe for UD Naked2's Foxy color. My palette doesn't 'magnetize' for some reason. Don't know why, but that sure won't take away my love for it. Ha. :heart:

Photo5739.PNG

kvd.png

katvondswatches.PNG

MermaidBarbie

Re: Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette

You're welcome! That's true, and you will definitely have fun making various looks with the new shades, too. You will love this palette as much as I do. :smileyhappy:

orkira

MermaidBarbie thank you so much for posting photos of the swatches!  They look gorgeous and I now must get this palette!  :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

You're welcome. You will definitely have so much fun with this palette. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Really pretty chickie thanks for swatching!:smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

You're very welcome. :heart:

warriorwitch

Ohhh, now I'm really excited. Mine should get here tomorrow, I can't wait to see it in person. I was getting nervous because I saw a really bad review of it on a blog, but your swatches look great. :smileyvery-happy:

MermaidBarbie

Haha, no worries! It's well worth it. :smileyhappy:

Titian06

Thanks for swatching, mermaidbarbie!

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome. :smileyhappy:

snowshoe

Thanks for the pics and swatches.  I recently discovered KVD's shadows--I've always been a big fan of her eyeliners--and I'm debating about ordering this one.  The problem is that I already have so many eyeshadows...but I suppose that's not a bad thing.  And this palette looks like there's a lot of shades I'll actually wear.

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

You're welcome. There are twelve never before seen shades in this palette. Hope this helps you out. :smileyhappy:

poshified

Helpful swatches! Thank you for taking the time to swatch all the shades :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Thank you so much for posting these! Did you use any primer underneath?

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

You're welcome. I didn't use primer today because I was testing it out, but it did last all day! :smileyhappy:

ry22

Mmmm I love the colors :smileyvery-happy: and the names are super unique. "Stupid Autocorrect"? hahahaha

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

LOL, I know, right?! Did you see the one called, "WTF"? Haha. :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

Stupid autocorrect is such an AMAZING name for an eyeshadow :smileyvery-happy:

joeanne

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for swatching! This is high on my list of Loves and now I know for sure!

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

No problem. :smileyhappy: You will enjoy using this palette. I know I am. :smileyhappy:

Esdee

I'm trying to resist getting this just yet, I have so many other palettes that I need to at least try first!  :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 48 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • volta
    • ry22
    • poshified
    • joeanne
    • crayzeeRN
    • MermaidBarbie