From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78230 Members
  • 6703 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk collection!
A very Luminous girlllll! This Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation??? 10/10, highly recommend. For one, it’s COMFORTABLE. App ...read more
A very Luminous girlllll! This Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation??? 10/10, highly recommend. For one, it’s COMFORTABLE. Applies and feels like a Bb cream, but looks like a foundation.. I’m a medium coverage girly, so I really love that the coverage is buildable without getting cakey! And the way it catches light?! It’s simply stunning… I’m also always down for a great quality concealer and I loooove the Luminous Silk concealer! I love that it’s flexible! It’s moves with your expressions with out moving within your expression lines! Sets beautifully and covers flawlessly. A must have! Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 11.5 Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Face and Under-Eye Concealer 10
  • IMG_1062.jpeg
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Recommendations
|
Re: Recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hi! @starbucked what exactly do you want recommendations for? Skincare, makeup, fragrance or haircare? ...read more
Hi! @starbucked what exactly do you want recommendations for? Skincare, makeup, fragrance or haircare?
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Fantastic empties!! @BluePaisley ...read more
Fantastic empties!! @BluePaisley
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That's a stunning shade!! @Titian06 ...read more
That's a stunning shade!! @Titian06
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle, I like having options, especially in the lip category. Because it sometimes really does depend on my mood what ...read more
@danielledanielle, I like having options, especially in the lip category. Because it sometimes really does depend on my mood what lip item or color I want to wear. There wil definitely be more BIC inspired / BIC Made Me Do It themes - probably about every 6-8 weeks, there will be either BIC-Inspired prompt or a "Do Over" / "Take 2" theme where folks can opt to do a BIC inspired capsule. lolololol "I managed to edit it down somewhat." I love that you made the effort. I tried to just put together 2 capsules from all the items I put in the makeup bag. Then 2 became 3 ... 4 and, finally we arrived at 6, which then made me think, why not just make a 7th capsule and be done for the week?!!! 😄 What's in the Theory case?
Charlotte concealer
|
Re: Charlotte concealer
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @AlisonGudino Not at all! Some people have used Vaseline as well ...read more
@AlisonGudino Not at all! Some people have used Vaseline as well
STOP SCROLLING
|
Re: STOP SCROLLING
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: I dot the blush onto my face, and then I blend it with a Beauty Blender. If you do not have this product, here is my honest opinio ...read more
I dot the blush onto my face, and then I blend it with a Beauty Blender. If you do not have this product, here is my honest opinion. I love this blush, but a dot makes your cheeks bright red/pink. You have to use small amounts and be careful when applying it. I hope this helped! 💖 Please ask if you have any more questions!
What is the best lip product?
|
Re: What is the best lip product?
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: Probably the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick Charlotte Darling ...read more
Probably the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Liquid Lipstick Charlotte Darling
Fair skin bronzer
|
Re: Fair skin bronzer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It’s not at sephora, it’s at ulta, but i think the lightest shade of the new buttermelt bronzers from nyx might be good to try
It’s not at sephora, it’s at ulta, but i think the lightest shade of the new buttermelt bronzers from nyx might be good to try
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh yay @makeitup305 ! Also, boo!  ...read more
Oh yay @makeitup305 ! Also, boo! 😭
97,787 Posts