Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Kat Von D Monarch and Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palettes

We swatched the new Kat Von D Monarch and Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palettes to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of these palettes? Post a pic in the thread below! KVD_orange.jpg

Shop the Monarch Palette> http://seph.me/1lGgbwv

KVD_purple.jpg

Shop the Chrysalis Palette> http://seph.me/1e5LQre

Re: Kat Von D Monarch and Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palettes

thank you! Nars Isolde looks similar in the pan, but too shimmery once swatched. Trying to find an exact dupe for this is driving me crazy 😄

I was just looking at these palettes in-store yesterday, but I did not test them out.  I really like the Monarch for my coloring after seeing the swatches, so I think that will probably be my next palette purchase even though I have more palettes than I know what to do with 🙂

Thanks for the swatches. Besides the 1 or 2 stand-out colours on each palette, the rest look like dupes of other palettes I have 😞 I was hoping for more unique colours from KVD. Hopefully her next set does!

I feel like Monarch will end up coming home with me even though part of me says I have Saint, do I need this!?

I'm loving these! I picked up the Chrysalis one today in store- and then turned right around and ordered the Monarch one when I got home. 🙂

rjamIt - Would you mind looking at the ingredients to see if retinyl palmitate is listed?  The Ingredients tab doesn't actually list out the ingredients, but it does say it contains Vitamin A.  Thanks!  🙂

I read through the list twice and do not see that listed anywhere. Hope that helps!

( I only have the Chrysalis one in hand- so I can't be 100% sure on the Monarch one. )

It looks gorgeous! I WANT MONARCH SO BAD! Currently trying REALLY hard to remember the colors in the True Romance Saint palette to help keep my (and my wallet's) sanity.

Thank you for the swatches, very helpful! 🙂  Do you happen to know if these are limited edition or permanent palettes in KVD's line?

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • KVD_orange.jpg
  • KVD_purple.jpg
  • upload_3128536527409771677.jpg
  • upload_2638680973351134956.jpg
  • upload_4245193925689112933.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_7636145663529384078.jpg
testing