Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette

We swatched the Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones.  What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

KVD.jpg

Shop this palette> 

Re: Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette

I have this and I love it!

AGREE with comments below that if this were non-labelled that it probably would not sell.

But, that applies to most everything we buy, clothes, shoes etc.

The quality is excellent.  I think there are unique colors.

If you love brown, taupe, purple(s) -- you will love this 🙂

So far.... I wanted this palette so bad but I actually waited.. well, I had no choice cause I had no money (until today though with bills paid I'm only left with 100 dollars left).. but I'm probably going to pass on this one. I have the stila purple palette and it looks like it may have the same colors (similar at least), so I am going to pass on this. I was just drawn in by the name of the palette. 

meh, pretty easy to dupe

I bet if this palette was in a plain package,same quality  and "not" kat von d...but.. just a simple label that says : makeup ." at some thrift store..nobody would want it that bad....! THE name and packaging sells simple products on repeat year after year, don't wanna be a sucker this time.

To offer another perspective - I actually really like this palette! And it has nothing to do with the packaging or Kat Von D. I have no attachment to her, at all. 

But the colours are quite flattering on me. And I quite like the quality! 

So to each their own, but I don't think that makes me a sucker 🙂 

this is a easy pass for me.

nice palette..but colors are very dupable and nothing special overall...plus its all muddy  shimmery taupes ...

I want this so bad.

I too bought it, but am on the fence about keeping it. I have been trying to use it for days but just am not happy with the looks I am getting, and it takes longer to make them due to the fall out and how much you have to build for any color payoff.  its not work keeping it if you don't want to reach for it.

I like this palette but ..it looks kinda muddy on tan skin and my eyes are warm tan in the crease and deep set. I bought the monarch palette and the shades are too mud warm, so I look dead. idk bout this one. plus I just tested my monarch and its still brand new and im ready to trade it with someone. anyone wanna swap? respond with your email and ill respond back..:))

Re: Kat Von D Interstellar Eyeshadow Palette

The colors look so good and pigmented. I'm gonna start repeating "I don't need this palette" to try and convince myself so but since this is LE I might //have// to buy it.

I think I want to buy this. I've been stalking it for a couple of days. 

I'm in the same boat Mrsbaine.  I keep going back to look at it but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.  Close...very close.  

i was on the fence but after seeing tarababyz youtube review, i didn't even hesitate!! she is pale like me and she really loved it. i am all in. can't wait until it arrives!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2QoFMMsHQ

I also watched her review, after I already ordered it, and was very happy to hear that it seems to be good quality and fairly versatile. It's kinda a neutral without being the "typical" neutral. 

Just bought this and I'm super excited to receive it. It looks like it will be the perfect winter palette for me.

I bought this palette today.  The colors are gorgeous!  I'm the pale shade at the top.  The colors are very pigmented; and aside from one or two colors (color 7 comes to mind), they are not chalky.  I also noticed all of these colors look as though they will work well together in any combination, not just in the set of three pre-arranged groups.

You mean the INNerstellar palette 😉 the colors are beautiful 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • KVD.jpg
testing