Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow

We swatched the new Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadows to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this product? Post a pic in the thread below!

joisemaran_eyeshadow_swatches.jpg

Shop these shadows> http://seph.me/QKCQN3

Re: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow

OMG I just come acros this I will get all of them I little Christmas present from me to me hehehe!!!!!

Has anyone finally gotten around to using these? I'm really thinking of picking up the Rose Gold shade...

Yes! I have three of these!  I have the rose gold, purple, and green.  They are gorgeous, easy to apply and wear, and I've worn them 8-10 hrs each time.

Yay! I might have to go pick one up tomorrow. They seem awesome! 

Anonymous Insider

Can someone who has bought the product give me some info on the separation with these? I was really interested, but then I looked at my store's testers and they were completely separated, and a little gross. I couldn't get the oil and the color to remix (methods used: trying to "stir" the product with the applicator, and roll it a la nail polish). Were the testers simply treated improperly, did I personally miss something, or is this a common thing? 

Hi unblownkisses,

We recently had a brand training and we went over this product. The separation is completely normal and what you are seeing is the coconut water. You just have to shake the jar a few times before use!

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

I just love these shadows! Can be bold or sheered out. Stay on for a long time, till I'm ready to take my makeup off. 

I have # 2 in Rose Gold. Have not even worn it yet due to changing skin care prod's/ routine but have high hopes! Here is a swatch (have to take it w/ PC so sorry if it's bad lighting)!
Btw, what's up w/ he point perk? You buy a watercolor and get a free lip stain w/ no code? What a/b limited amount spent?

Also, this is my inner arm in daylight (yay, lol). I swatched the Lilac Color by BareMinerals as well b/c I haven't used it yet either. It came off within 5 minutes....just wiped right off. The Watercolor by Josie didn't even when I rubbed hard. Can't wait to rock this bad boy!0 sephora swatch watercolor, 2014.jpg

They do look gorgeous but I actually make this same effect by just adding water to powder eye shadows. I've been doing this for night's out for years.

I need Rainforest green in my life O_O

Sooo pretty!  I really want the Playa Del Pink shade.

❤️ Melissa

I have Playa del Pink and it is quite pretty, Melissa!

Hi BuxomBabe80,

I need to get it! It was either that one or the Rose Gold, I found the Rose Gold to be a bit on the warmer side.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

These are gorgeous! They actually look A LOT like the NYX Liquid eyeshadows. I would love to try that green!! 

Are you talking about the Rimmel Eye Shadow Paints? I don't remember NYX having liquid eye shadows. I have a few of the Rimmel and they are amazing! And they're very similar to the these ones!

NYX does have cream eye shadows. Is that what you are referring to?

wow, these are beautiful! Has anyone tried them yet? 

Ooh! I must buy at least three of these 🙂 Even if the color payoff wasn't great I'd probably just try them because of "coconut water" being in the title, lol. 

my pic is SO bad but the color payoff is KILLER & it stays too (gave it the test of test...I have seasonal allergies)! This Rose Gold looks awesome and is easy to apply (which is a plus b/c I am always in a hurry, lol)! Been playing around with it & fixing to def. snag up the purple shade!

Again sorry a/b the horrid pic as it don't due my arm (hehe) or the Josie M.Watercolors justice!

Czikimonkey, you have to go to Josie Maran's website to get the free lip stain.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • joisemaran_eyeshadow_swatches.jpg
  • 0 sephora swatch watercolor, 2014.jpg
testing