Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Holiday Palette Swatching: Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint

We swatched every shade inside Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint on different skin tones, from fair to deep. The results: color that pops. What do you think?

Have you swatched this palette? Post your pic in this thread.

KVD_swatched_Wall.jpg

Shop now> http://seph.me/t1i3ks

Anonymous Insider

Re: Holiday Palette Swatching: Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint

I Loveee this palette i got it a little after it was released i Love all KVD products this is so perfect for anyone who wants an everyday neutral look Smiley Very Happy

Re: Holiday Palette Swatching: Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint

I was seriously considering purchasing this over the UD Naked palette but now that Naked 2 is out....I'm passing on it. This palette is a lot more "neutral" than the original Naked palette, it has a lot more lighter colors so its perfect for an everyday, natural look. When my skin is fair the darker neutral colors look harsh and muddy on me so I appreciate the lighter colors.

I checked out this palette (along with her others) and the colors are very pretty and very pigmented. However, it is too similar to my UD Naked palette and my future Naked2 palette to justify the purchase 😉 Also, they are all pearlized or sparkle and I need me some matte in my palettes! VERY great value though. I really liked the Ludwig palette though, but I'm not sure how I feel about my eyes with green shadow 😕

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • KVD_swatched_Wall.jpg
testing