Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Glow All the Way with Custom Enhancer Drops by Cover FX!

Hi Beauty Talkers! We’re excited to share with you this seasons “it” product! Introducing Custom Enhancer Drops: brand-new, revolutionary liquid highlighters and bronzers that allow you to control your sun-kissed glow! With our 4 illuminators and 2 bronzers, you decide your perfect level of highlighting or bronzing. Apply directly to your skin for maximum impact or mix it in with your foundation for an all-over glow!

6.2_IG_CED Swatches (1).jpg

Celestial - Fair to Light Skin Tones

Moonlight - Light to Medium Skin Tones

6.10_IG_Medium (3).jpg

Sunlight - Medium to Medium Skin tones

Candlelight - Medium Deep to Deep Skin Tones

6.5_IG_MediumDeep (1).jpg

Liquid Bronzers

Sunkissed – Fair to Medium Skin Tones

Sunset – Medium to Medium Deep Skin Tones

6.3_IG_CED Set (2).jpg

Tips and Tricks from Derek Selby, our Global Brand Ambassador!

1. Apply them over your makeup, even after powder, to your cheekbones, brow arch, inner eye corner, cupid’s bow, or the bridge of your nose for maximum shine.
  2. Mix them into your foundation, primer, moisturizer or even body lotion for subtle, all-over illumination
  3. Show off your décolletage by applying directly to your collarbone or shoulder
  4. For a beautiful bronzed complexion, add a few drops of Sunset to your primers, foundations, or moisturizers.
  5. For a more natural tan, mix 1-3  drops of Sunkissed into your foundations, primers or moisturizers.

Share your favorite ways to use our Custom Enhancer Drops below!

Shop now: http://www.sephora.com/custom-enhancer-drops-P409765?skuId=1826932&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p40976...

Re: Glow All the Way with Custom Enhancer Drops by Cover FX!

I have Celestial and I love the pigmentation and the glow. Also, I love how it's so easy to mix with products or blend on top of makeup. I'm eager to try some of the other colors too.

Celestial is an amazing shade! We're so glad you're loving it. 🙂 

I bought Moonlight and I can't wait to try it! I swatched it and it is sooo beautiful. Great product!

Thank you for all of the swatches!  I'm excited to check these out - they look so pretty!

I love the idea of mixing it with moisturizer for a glow on a non- makeup day. I'm interested to swatch or sample this in store- I find the swatches look a bit glittery on the darker skin tones. 

Candlelight looks great on darker skin tones. It won't look to glittery when mixed into your moisturizers. Give it a try! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Looks pretty. I think moonlight or sunlight would work best with my skintone. But will have to swatch them first in store.

I bought celestial and I am so glad I picked it up. I am curious if the other tones would complement fair skin.

Wow, I will definitely have to pick up the Celestial drops! I really love the tip to add the bronzer drops to darken foundations in the summer, now we just need a "lightener" shade to lighten foundations! (Unfortunately I'm already the lightest neutral tone in the regular foundation mixer drops.) 

Wow I like the look of Candelight ! Thanks for sharing swatches on different skintones 😊

These are so gorgeous!  I am so happy to see that all the shades are back in stock online!!

Omg I am obsessing over these!! They look so gorgeous and I don't know which one to get first! I hope there will be mini's for promo or point redemption for these! 

Thank you @coverfx for the swatches on different skin tones and suggestions on ways to use these! I can't wait to swatch them in store. I haven't picked up anything from coverfx in over 10 yrs so I am happy to see all these new and awesome products that have my interest now. 

These look stunning! Thank you for all the swatches, I really want to play with these in store soon. 

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • 6.2_IG_CED Swatches (1).jpg
  • 6.5_IG_MediumDeep (1).jpg
  • 6.10_IG_Medium (3).jpg
  • 6.3_IG_CED Set (2).jpg
  • kjhhjkh.JPG
testing