Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Glow All the Way with Custom Enhancer Drops by Cover FX!

Hi Beauty Talkers! We’re excited to share with you this seasons “it” product! Introducing Custom Enhancer Drops: brand-new, revolutionary liquid highlighters and bronzers that allow you to control your sun-kissed glow! With our 4 illuminators and 2 bronzers, you decide your perfect level of highlighting or bronzing. Apply directly to your skin for maximum impact or mix it in with your foundation for an all-over glow!

6.2_IG_CED Swatches (1).jpg

Celestial - Fair to Light Skin Tones

Moonlight - Light to Medium Skin Tones

6.10_IG_Medium (3).jpg

Sunlight - Medium to Medium Skin tones

Candlelight - Medium Deep to Deep Skin Tones

6.5_IG_MediumDeep (1).jpg

Liquid Bronzers

Sunkissed – Fair to Medium Skin Tones

Sunset – Medium to Medium Deep Skin Tones

6.3_IG_CED Set (2).jpg

Tips and Tricks from Derek Selby, our Global Brand Ambassador!

1. Apply them over your makeup, even after powder, to your cheekbones, brow arch, inner eye corner, cupid’s bow, or the bridge of your nose for maximum shine.
  2. Mix them into your foundation, primer, moisturizer or even body lotion for subtle, all-over illumination
  3. Show off your décolletage by applying directly to your collarbone or shoulder
  4. For a beautiful bronzed complexion, add a few drops of Sunset to your primers, foundations, or moisturizers.
  5. For a more natural tan, mix 1-3  drops of Sunkissed into your foundations, primers or moisturizers.

Share your favorite ways to use our Custom Enhancer Drops below!

Shop now: http://www.sephora.com/custom-enhancer-drops-P409765?skuId=1826932&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p40976...

Re: Glow All the Way with Custom Enhancer Drops by Cover FX!

CELESTIAL IS SO PRETTY I NEEEEEEEEED 

What is the texture like on these..does it feel like an oil? Will it mix well with all foundations?

The best thing I could compare it to, texture wise, is a dry oil. Its fluid, lightweight and has a satin like finish. Its not greasy or "oily" in the traditional sense. The other thing I like about this product is that it dries and doesn't streak or smear like an oil would.

I prefer to use this with a foundation that provides a full to moderate level of coverage because it blends well and reduces the "thickness" of the foundation. I found that using it with a light to sheer foundation makes it easier to smear, especially in the summer.

I would definitely test it out before purchasing so you're comfortable with the product.

I mixed it with my foundation and found that my foundation wouldn't dry down after. Left my foundation very 'moveable' on my face and easy to smear.

Oh that is exactly what I was wondering.. which foundation have you tried with @Insomniacmuffin? Do you find tapping ontop of make works better like as a highlight and does it then set?

Cross posting with found in the wild - all the shades are now available again at Sephora! 

http://www.sephora.com/custom-enhancer-drops-P409765?skuId=1826940

When I went to my local Sephora, I was told that these were getting repackaged due to issues with the dropper.  Any ideas when these will be back in stock?  I'm dying to get my hands on them! 

@JessiAK they are back in stock now, as well as on the CoverFX website

I have been seeing it in the "New to Sephora" section on the landing page and have religiously been checking it. I seriously check first thing in the morning.  And this morning ... I got it!!!  I can't wait to get it!

Swatches, @frametheface!

kjhhjkh.JPG

Top to bottom - Celestial, Moonlight, Sunkissed and Soleil Tan de Chanel.

Celestial is more pink than Moonlight is.  I initially thought that Celestial would be the perfect color for me, but Moonlight is actually far more flattering.

Sunkissed is less orange than Soleil Tan de Chanel, and a bit darker overall.

Is there anything in particular that you would like me to compare any of these to?

I am dying to try these!  They aren't at any of the stores in my state yet, so fingers crossed for a point perk / deluxe sample before I splurge on a full size!  🙂

I was able to swatch these this weekend. If I were going by the descriptions online I'd think Celestial is the one for me as I have fair/light skin, however I think that Sunlight looked the best on me. I actually regret not buying it and its now in my cart. They were all gorgeous and insanely highlight-y, and I'd recommended swatching if you can to determine which one to get (or get them all!)

Mix celestial in my foundation. Mix sunkissed bronzer in my foundation and apply it sheer on top of the foundation with celestial. Then tap sunlight lightly with fingers to highlight.

I need Celestial in my life. That is all.

We all do! It's such a gorgeous color! 

I'm obsessed with these drops!  I bought Celestial, Moonlight and Sunlight.    I have been adding them to my foundation and applying them to my cheekbones as a highlight. 

@texasgirl79 Do you also have the custom cover drops? Wondering if the dropper is any better? These look so pretty!

@vegchililover78 I don't have the custom cover drops.  The dropper is a little messy, but I'm dealing with it 😉

I picked this up in Celestial, with Moonlight and Sunkissed on the way.

I have been applying Celestial to the high points of my face with my fingers and then blending it out with a damp BeautyBlender.  For me, these have a pretty quick dry down and then don't budge.

I'm anxious to see how Sunkissed compares to Soleil Tan de Chanel, and how the formula holds up to Florida's heat and humidity next week. My only complaint thus far is that the packaging isn't ideal for travel - I'm seriously considering getting small containers and just taking what I think I'll need with me.

those little sample containers Sephora uses would be ideal.

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • 6.2_IG_CED Swatches (1).jpg
  • 6.5_IG_MediumDeep (1).jpg
  • 6.10_IG_Medium (3).jpg
  • 6.3_IG_CED Set (2).jpg
  • kjhhjkh.JPG
testing