Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

We swatched all of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this product? Post a pic in the thread below!Fresh.jpg

Shop Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments: http://seph.me/freshtints

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Does anyone know if the tinted Sugar Lip Treatments sold in Canada still contains SPF 15? I emailed Fresh but never heard back.

Re: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

@AmberM87 I tried to do some searching on this, and to the best of my knowledge, the Canada formula does not have SPF in it. I live in Vancouver, so I hopped over the border to Bellingham over the weekend, and purchased a Sugar Lip Treatment in the states. It says on the box and on the tube "SPF 15". So, I believe the Canadian formula does not have SPF. 

I LOVE Tulip!! Added to my shopping cart now 🙂

I love the Rose color on my fair light skin

but no wonder I like them. its almost translucent

This one expanded "GA sheer and Dior addict are the only ones I wear, but I generally don't like to wear lip products" list.. it smells amazing, has great but not overly done pigmentations 

My tulip order arrived today. I love love love it!!

Anonymous Insider

I love them. I have all of them except the plum.

Does anyone know if the diameter of the bullet is the same as on the Fresh lipsticks? I don't like how thick the Fresh lipsticks are---way too hard to apply. My lips aren't that full, unfortunately.

These all look absolutely lovely! I'm going to have a hard time just picking one! Haha

Anonymous Insider

Can you wear it overnight?

You can definitely wear it overnight, but I prefer to use this one at night because it does not have spf in it: 

http://www.sephora.com/sugar-advanced-therapy-lip-treatment-P302103?skuId=1378215 

Instead, I save the spf lip treatment for daytime use. 

Yes! I use the regular, clear Sugar (no SPF) overnight. It isn't the best overnight lip balm I've used (Philosophy's Kiss Me Tonight was perfect for that) but it's very good.

Are any of them shimmery? They look more sheer on the fair skin, is that accurate? I haven't tried any of them, but they look pretty! 

Nope, no shimmer, all sheer. So lovely.

I just recently tried the sugar honey and the color is just right for me!

Tulip is all sorts of jumping out at me.....let me at it! 😛

I am fair skinned and own several of these shades, but Tulip is my favorite.  An awesome wash of bright pink color that actually lasts, while it moisturizes. 

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos1
  • Fresh.jpg
testing