gem5136

Dim infusion, luminous flush and dior promo swatches :)

Look what just came in the mail :smileyhappy: now just waiting for my other tow to arrive tomorrow. The swatches are all a single pass. Sorry for the bad quality I took the pic with my iPad. image.jpg

ghkim

Re: Dim infusion, luminous flush and dior promo swatches :)

(0) Hearts

i just received ethereal glow! i was hesitant when i saw a swatch which made it look quite chalky and light - and actually that is exactly how it appears on my arm. but when i apply it to my face, it actually warms up and looks like a beautiful soft pink (i am nc 20 or so for reference). i love it.

missrmessner

(0) Hearts

If you feel comfortable, please post some pics/swatches. It look so chalky everywhere I've seen it!!

gem5136

(0) Hearts

My ethereal and mood come tomorrow, I'm most excited about ethereal :smileyhappy:

missrmessner

Is it me, or are the swatches of Dim Infusion looking like NARS Sex Appeal? Anybody have both yet to compare?

michmo

(0) Hearts

I don't own Sex Appeal, but from looking online it does look similar.  I'm having a tiny bit of buyers remorse because it also looks similar to the Lorac Peach blush that I have and is on Lorac's website for $10.  I also have a Bourjois cream blush that looks like it might be similar too.  

Mine comes tomorrow so I can swatch them all together.  I was hoping for a little bit more pink to the peach look.  I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see for sure.  

jenpred

(0) Hearts

Gorgeous! Can't wait to pick them up once they're back in stock! Dim Infusion looks like what I HOPED Benefit Georgia Peach would be. Ahhhh!

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

My Dim Infusion and Mood Exposure just arrived.  I love the Dim Infusion, but I am worried that the Mood Exposure may be a little too much for my older skin.

melde

(0) Hearts

Ahhhhh, can you post a swatch of mood exposure??

rdesigns

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I keep getting an "upload failed" message.  I took the photos in RAW format, and there is too much data, and when I resize, the photo is too small to see well...lol

missrmessner

(0) Hearts

Try reducing the image size. If they're iPhone pics email them to yourself at the Medium size.

melde

(0) Hearts

Thank you rdesigns!!!! That looks very nice.... *sigh*

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I have been reducing the size in Lightroom.  The photos were taken with a Leica.  I should have used one of my other cameras.

rdesigns

Anything larger than this is too large to upload because of the photo format.  Either way, I am not sure I like either color on me.

test1l.jpg

michmo

Some people have said they didn't like swatches but it looked better when blended on their cheeks?  

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I sure hope so...lol  Otherwise I will be giving them to my step-daughter.

michmo

(0) Hearts

I got dim infusion and it is coming tomorrow.  I'm getting a little worried if I'll like it.  I was hoping for a slightly more pinky peach color.  We'll see.  

michmo

I don't know Lightroom as I use Photoshop Elements, but is there an option that says "Save For Web"?  That is what I've had to do in order for me to post them on BT sometimes.  

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I'll just ask my husband to take a photo with my phone when he gets home lol!  :smileyhappy:

I have a neurological disorder, so it is very difficult to take a photo using one hand.

iamsookyung

(0) Hearts

I am really jelly. And now I just reaaaallly wish I had been able to snag the Dior perk too! They're all so pretty! :smileyhappy:

shinybananas

(0) Hearts

Which is which?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • nikki
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva
    • jenpred