melde

Deborah Lippmann Swatches?

Does anyone have swatches of the new Deborah Lippmann polishes they can post? I would specifically love to see the cremes (but will look at any swatch!).

I ordered She Bop and it is more purple-y than I thought based on the photo online. It's really pretty, but I'm trying to match a dress for a wedding, so now I'm hesitant to order other colors before I see more information...

candacebt

Re: Deborah Lippmann Swatches?

Hey melde - She Bop is the pink in this photo and Liliac Wine is the purple. She Bop is very, very pink (pretty, and not neon or anything, but a true pink).

balloons.jpg

I have a bunch of the polishes at my desk though, if you have questions and need a swatch of something specific.

smallpio

(0) Hearts

Could you please swatch Lippmann's My Old Flame and Lady is a **bleep**?

melde

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! :smileyhappy:

nebel

swfupload_7869573772825375665.jpg

DL Dream a Little Dream with Julep "Lauren" ombre

And Cleopatra in New York:

swfupload_6558357955953101990.jpg

Sorry, I don't have any of the cremes!!!

melde

So pretty, anyway!!!!! Thanks!!

smallpio

[ Edited ]

I haven't swatched it yet, but I just got Lilac Wine in the mail! Unfortunately, it looks to be almost identical to Shoshanna from the Girls Lippmann collection, which I already own. I'll try to get pics up by tomorrow :smileyhappy:

LadyInWhite

Just google the name of the particular polish you want and the word "swatch".  If that doesn't bring up a dozen photos, add in "deborah Lippmann".

melde

(0) Hearts

I tried that but it didn't work for She Bop. :smileysad:

dianabt

great idea! I only have the pink glitter one which I posted previously as well as the same black sparkle 100 point perk :smileyhappy: They are SO pretty and I've seen a few of the cream colored and shine ones too!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melde

(0) Hearts

That was so pretty!

janinebt

Ah that would be lovely to see if anyone has some! I just got the 100 point perk which is a glitter top coat, so that wouldn't be all that helpful. The cremes sound perfect for a wedding! Please share pictures once you get yours in the mail.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • smallpio
    • nebel