From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 77957 Members
  • 6599 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 3: Cream Blush vs. Contour Stick
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 3: Cream Blush vs. Contour Stick
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yes isn’t that nutty @ather ?! I don’t care tho! Good to know about the powder! Hadn’t checked it out yet! ...read more
Yes isn’t that nutty @ather ?! I don’t care tho! Good to know about the powder! Hadn’t checked it out yet!
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: This is my The Pops of Colour Makeup CapsuleFor this capsules theme I thought pairing the 癩 PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte E ...read more
This is my The Pops of Colour Makeup CapsuleFor this capsules theme I thought pairing the 🤎 PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette With some of my DM eyelinersDanessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Waterproof Micropencil Eyeliner Jade (Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Bronzite, Charoite and Emerald) Would make for some fun pops of color. 🙂 In case those didn't pop enough I put in a few lip stains and blushes for variety. 🌈SpoilerFenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Strawberry Sangria Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Zesty Bestie Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Mai Type Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primadonna Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini And some Mascara: SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling and Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black For my base:Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder 2 And the Jelly Fish Palette from Hourglass has a setting powder, highlighter and bronzer all ready too go ✨ And some Mascara: For my base: And the Jelly Fish Palette from Hourglass has a setting powder, highlighter and bronzer all ready too go I found this old Shiseido Bag that looked about right for this week's challenge, and after I put everything in I realized I was missing an SPF so I tossed Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 in. I can't forget that important skincare step. 😉
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup Thank you so much for your sweet words  ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup Thank you so much for your sweet words 💞
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Makeup
My favorite makeup look.
My favorite makeup look.
OMGGGGGG it's finally out !!!!!!
|
Re: OMGGGGGG it's finally out !!!!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It looks fantastic right 朗勺 @beautyxamayaa You already haveDanessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eye ...read more
It looks fantastic right 🤩💜🩷 @beautyxamayaa You already haveDanessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips ? How are you enjoying using it? And how easy are the formula's in it too use? I've been pretty curious about them.
Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
|
Re: Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: I hope you feel better @lmaster it’s really hard to do things when not feeling well. Thinking of you! I’ve been in the same boat 﫶 ...read more
I hope you feel better @lmaster it’s really hard to do things when not feeling well. Thinking of you! I’ve been in the same boat 🫶❤️
Diorshow Blackout alternative
|
Re: Diorshow Blackout alternative
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I want this mascara back!!!!!! Also want Dior flash foundation back. Why are they discontinuing such popular products!!!
I want this mascara back!!!!!! Also want Dior flash foundation back. Why are they discontinuing such popular products!!!
Ambassador Curated
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much I love tatcha!! @Cissy63...read more
Thank you so much I love tatcha!! @Cissy63 😊
List your must haves 2024
|
Re: List your must haves 2024
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: Love your picks ☺️ which one are you most excited to get? My Top Picks For 2024 Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Ma ...read more
Love your picks ☺️💕 which one are you most excited to get? My Top Picks For 2024 Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer PAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 PATRICK TA Major Headlines Blush Palette and more 🤗
where do i apply bronzer??
|
Re: where do i apply bronzer??
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ShaydaJade You would apply it like a 3 on both sides of your face and the high points where the sun hits like your nose, forehead ...read more
@ShaydaJade You would apply it like a 3 on both sides of your face and the high points where the sun hits like your nose, forehead, chin.
96,399 Posts