From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78020 Members
  • 6620 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle Gorgeous 5 min look! It definitely looks like it took longer. It takes me forever to do eyeliner. ...read more
@danielledanielle Gorgeous 5 min look! It definitely looks like it took longer. It takes me forever to do eyeliner.
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Oooo both great choices! I love the colours you chose for personal very different! ...read more
@itsfi Oooo both great choices! I love the colours you chose for personal very different!
Need help product recommendations
|
Re: Need help product recommendations
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I would put moisturizer or primer underneath to prevent the foundation from drying. this is my all time favorite moisturizer Tatch ...read more
I would put moisturizer or primer underneath to prevent the foundation from drying. this is my all time favorite moisturizer Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 0.34 / 10 if the foundation you use the brand has a primer I would try that too! @Laurenz24 🫶
THE DUPE THREAD!!!
|
Re: THE DUPE THREAD!!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you I will check them out!! 🙂
Thank you I will check them out!! 🙂
Makeup
|
Re: Makeup
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for your help
Thank you for your help
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Guerlain Blush?
Anyone know if Sephora is going to carry the new Guerlain blushes? If so, have you heard if it will be in time for the VIB sale? ...read more
Anyone know if Sephora is going to carry the new Guerlain blushes? If so, have you heard if it will be in time for the VIB sale? They are stunning and I’m hoping to get them at a discount 😍 #guerlain
Is the Sephora Best Skin Ever foundation colors the same as the 10 Hour Wear?
|
Re: Is the Sephora Best Skin Ever foundation colors the same as the 10 Hour Wear?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Supposedly it's the "same but better" but I tried it after getting color matched again and it was horrible! Not nearly as creamy a ...read more
Supposedly it's the "same but better" but I tried it after getting color matched again and it was horrible! Not nearly as creamy as the 10 Hour. It was thin, runny, not as full coverage and the color didn't match my skin tone at all. Sooooo disappointed.
Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
|
Re: Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup Thank you ☺️ ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup Thank you ☺️
96,846 Posts