From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Makeup Is Life

Makeup Is Life

• 78236 Members
  • 6707 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

We're not making this up. The Sephora makeup community is the best place to share makeup questions and get the best insider info on new launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!
|
Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It was a fun one this year @Mellmars1185 I loved the twists and turns we had along the way.  ...read more
It was a fun one this year @Mellmars1185 I loved the twists and turns we had along the way. 😉
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply:  I shopped the stash today, but I did use MILK MAKEUP Cloud Glow Priming Foam With Brightening Turmeric that I think I bought from ...read more
 I shopped the stash today, but I did use MILK MAKEUP Cloud Glow Priming Foam With Brightening Turmeric that I think I bought from the sale lol
The VIOLETTE_FR Thread
|
Re: The VIOLETTE_FR Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Another new product! She’s on a roll! Beautiful compact and I just love her take on the world and beauty. She seems so grounded a ...read more
Another new product! She’s on a roll! Beautiful compact and I just love her take on the world and beauty. She seems so grounded and someone I always look forward to reading. 😊
New Post in Makeup Is Life
FAVORITE PRODUCt!👇🏼
Hey guys below comment your favorite makeup brand we will see the most commented product and see which one the BIC loves best so c ...read more
Hey guys below comment your favorite makeup brand we will see the most commented product and see which one the BIC loves best so comment below your favorite product because I LOVE the recommendations!!!! Love you BIC💗
Final boss of brushes
Run to grab the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Dual-Ended Multi-Purpose Brush it is so perfect for picking up powder blush/bronzer etc, an ...read more
Run to grab the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Dual-Ended Multi-Purpose Brush it is so perfect for picking up powder blush/bronzer etc, and the flat side could even be used to blend out complexion sticks like the new Ilia one. I love the versatility and value for cost with this product.
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇
The new Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Luminous Powder Blush in the shade happy is my new go to. I’ve used the NARS Talc-F ...read more
The new Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Luminous Powder Blush in the shade happy is my new go to. I’ve used the NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush in the shade orgasm for years but Selena blew it out of the water. I’m so impressed with the shimmer, blend ability and wear of this product. 🌷🎀💗
  • IMG_1538.jpeg
Ambassador Curated
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Week 17: The "Green" Makeup Capsule - Days 1 thru 3 Okay, coming in with a mid-week check-in - my goodness, how is it already mid- ...read more
Week 17: The "Green" Makeup Capsule - Days 1 thru 3 Okay, coming in with a mid-week check-in - my goodness, how is it already mid-week?!! 😦 Here are my "green" makeup capsules to date. Products with an asterisk (*) next to its name denotes a product I'm using for the first time with the capsule. Day 1 - Green = Clean at Sephora or as denoted by the brand. We're going to pretend that the Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Mineral SPF 30 Refillable Moisturizer (that I used as primer) is really a part of my skincare routine that photobombed my capsule pic. That way I have 6 products to make another capsule for the Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition, which is where I'll post more detailed thoughts later tonight on the products used. As a teaser, this combination of beauties turned out pretty well and made for a quick & easy look. Exactly what I needed this past Monday. Spoiler🌻 Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Mineral SPF 30 Refillable Moisturizer ⭐ Sweed Glass Skin Foundation mixed with Isle of Paradise Sunny Serum Instant Face Bronzer 1.01 oz / 30 mL ‌‌💖 HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica 11 Light Neutral 👁 MERIT Bronze Balm Sheer Sculpting Bronzer Clay 💗 Victoria Beckham Beauty Bronzing Brick Duo (#2)😎 Soleil Toujours Clean Conscious Body Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 30-50 6 oz / 178 mL SPF 30 Sweed Glass Skin Foundation mixed with ‌‌ Victoria Beckham Beauty Bronzing Brick Duo (#2) Day 2 - Green = packaging, product color/hue & Clean at Sephora Spoiler💐 Primer - Dr. Jart+ Mini Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 15 mL/ .50 fl oz - green hued cream that neutralizes redness. Wears well alone or as a primer. ❤️ Founation / Tint - Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ PA+++, one layer by itself, followed by a layer mixed with Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides - this is my favorite way to use the D-Bronzi. 👁 Eyeshadow Primer - about face Shadow Fix Eye Primer* - not bad but I'm going to need to play with this more before deciding how I feel about it. 👁 Eyeshadow - Bobbi Brown Jadestone Eye Shadow Palette (limited edition) - this has some beautiful greens and browns. Swatches in spoiler below. 😍 Setting Spray - Soleil Toujours Clean Conscious Body Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 30-50 6 oz / 177 mL SPF 50 🏵 Mascara - #SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black has really been performing beautifully. This is seriously giving my Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof and all my waterproof mascaras some solid competition. 💋 Lips - yes, I had 2 lippies for the same day. One for the morning (Merit Lip Liner Bespoke (limited edition) and MERIT Shade Slick Classics Tinted Lip Oil Au Naturel) and one for the afternoon ( Summer Fridays Dream Lip Oil for Moisturizing Sheer Coverage Blush Dreams) 😂 Both were great. I'm going to have a hard time whittling down my lipstick stash. Primer - - green hued cream that neutralizes redness. Wears well alone or as a primer. Founation / Tint - Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ PA+++, one layer by itself, followed by a layer mixed with - this is my favorite way to use the D-Bronzi. Eyeshadow Primer - about face Shadow Fix Eye Primer* - not bad but I'm going to need to play with this more before deciding how I feel about it. Eyeshadow - Bobbi Brown Jadestone Eye Shadow Palette (limited edition) - this has some beautiful greens and browns. Swatches in spoiler below. Setting Spray - Mascara - #SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black has really been performing beautifully. This is seriously giving my Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof and all my waterproof mascaras some solid competition. Lips - yes, I had 2 lippies for the same day. One for the morning (Merit Lip Liner Bespoke (limited edition) and ) and one for the afternoon ( ) Both were great. I'm going to have a hard time whittling down my lipstick stash. Day 3 - Green = Clean at Sephora / Self professed clean beauty & one dirty product containing the color green Spoiler🌷 I wanted to test out the LAWLESS Skin-Smoothing Talc-Free Perfecting Powder as a powder foundation and not as a setting powder. Because my skin is really dry at the moment, I first applied the Farsali Skintune Perfecting Serum for its blurring and skin smoothing properties before applying the Lawless powder with the Sigma F80 Kabuki brush. Ohhh, the powder looked amazing. I'm working my way through MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation and when that's been used up, the Lawless will be one of my primary powder foundations in the rotation.🌌 MILK MAKEUP Sculpt Cream Contour Stick - this is going to take some practice on my part but these types of sticks are generally easier to use. I just need to work on my blending.🤔 I'm not sure this Iris & Romeo Ceramide Multi-Balm - Radiant Glow (can't seem to tag this) is best suited for my complexion. I'm on the fiar-to-light (maybe light-medium) side and this didn't show up on my skin no matter how hard I rubbed it in. I'm thinking this may not be long for my stash.💄 MILK MAKEUP Odyssey Hydrating Non-Sticky Lip Oil Gloss Werk Trip is a beauty! 😍 I wanted to test out the as a powder foundation and not as a setting powder. Because my skin is really dry at the moment, I first applied the Farsali Skintune Perfecting Serum for its blurring and skin smoothing properties before applying the Lawless powder with the Sigma F80 Kabuki brush. Ohhh, the powder looked amazing. I'm working my way through MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation and when that's been used up, the Lawless will be one of my primary powder foundations in the rotation. - this is going to take some practice on my part but these types of sticks are generally easier to use. I just need to work on my blending. I'm not sure this Iris & Romeo Ceramide Multi-Balm - Radiant Glow (can't seem to tag this) is best suited for my complexion. I'm on the fiar-to-light (maybe light-medium) side and this didn't show up on my skin no matter how hard I rubbed it in. I'm thinking this may not be long for my stash. is a beauty!
Makeup
Makeup alert ⚠️ have you ever been sick and tired of no new makeup? Well milk makeup jelly blush is here!!! Follow me if you have ...read more
Makeup alert ⚠️ have you ever been sick and tired of no new makeup? Well milk makeup jelly blush is here!!! Follow me if you have it 😁
Fair skin bronzer
|
Re: Fair skin bronzer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @katnicole22 You are not alone! I gave up testing countless bronzers and started using sculpting and contouring products. Yes, the ...read more
@katnicole22 You are not alone! I gave up testing countless bronzers and started using sculpting and contouring products. Yes, they are cool-toned, and bronzers typically are for warmth. But let me tell you, I'd rather have natural-looking depth and tan than a tangerine. Try playing around with the Westman Atelier Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk collection!
A very Luminous girlllll! This Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation??? 10/10, highly recommend. For one, it’s COMFORTABLE. App ...read more
A very Luminous girlllll! This Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation??? 10/10, highly recommend. For one, it’s COMFORTABLE. Applies and feels like a Bb cream, but looks like a foundation.. I’m a medium coverage girly, so I really love that the coverage is buildable without getting cakey! And the way it catches light?! It’s simply stunning… I’m also always down for a great quality concealer and I loooove the Luminous Silk concealer! I love that it’s flexible! It’s moves with your expressions with out moving within your expression lines! Sets beautifully and covers flawlessly. A must have! Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 11.5 Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Face and Under-Eye Concealer 10
  • IMG_1062.jpeg
97,807 Posts