Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Ciate Cavier Nails!

We are obsessed with Ciate Cavier Pearls available at sephora.com on 4/10! Sprinkles for your nails? AMAZING.

Check it out!

ciate.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Ciate Cavier Nails!

I'm so excited to try these! They remind me of spinkles :).

I feel a bit dumb, but WHAT ARE THESE??? 

They look so cool, and I agree jaine, like sprinkles. 

Are they like actual beady things on your nails? or are they an optical illusion?

~~We are all beautiful~~

I can't wait! I just ordered the Black Pearl ones for myself and the rainbow pearls for TiffanyBT so we could get free shipping lol  🙂

product image

@BernieBeauty they are actually little tiny beads that you sprinkle on a semi-wet nail and press down (lightly!) on, and then the mini tray underneath sort of "funnels" the beads back into the bottle. Super cute! 🙂 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

found the product page and they look really cool! 

Thanks diane for answering, I might try them. I wonder, can you use your own nail polish with it?

~~We are all beaituiful~~

I just got mine and tried it. I got the Black Pearls am in love! I didn't realize it also has teal and purple mixed in with the black and that seems to give it more dimension.

@Berniebeauty I don't see why not.  I used the black that came with it, but I think next time I want to try a deep blue.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Ciate Caviar Nails!

I recently got the white set. Like Keely my set has a nice mixture of beads, there are slightly larger pearlized beads which give the look a really pretty effect. I really like the set it looks really cool and would work really well for special occasions. The white set is a nice option for brides that want a more contemporary manicure.

Anonymous Insider

I believe I know what the next product to be added to my polish collection is now. 

I saw this on twitter!!! I CAN'T wait to try it out!

I have a feeling it's going to be what's on my nails the next few weeks. 🙂

Cute, but how hard will this be to remove? I have a hard time removing the OPI glitter polishes...

Oh my goodness, I have been DYING for this to come to Sephora for (what feels like) quite some time now.  Gonna rock this ASAP!

Good to know when they'll be available!  I'm so curious about these!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • ciate.jpg
testing