CHEATERS on "Swatch to get a Free Eyeshadow" thread!

drrragon

CHEATERS on "Swatch to get a Free Eyeshadow" thread!

[ Edited ]

Ok, I thought this was more amusing than anything.  Last night I noticed someone posted my swatch pic as their own.  So I cross checked and found at least one other instance of cheating.  Anyone else notice this?

Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.17 AM.pngScreen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.55 AM.pngScreen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.40.36 AM.png

(I especially love the *my fave!!!* comment above)

Screen shot 2013-03-12 at 8.41.12 AM.png

Fabz

Re: CHEATERS on "Swatch to get a Free Eyeshadow" thread!

Ghetto

lylysa

(0) Hearts

For realz

Fabz

I'm totally doing this next time :smileywink: Why drive my butt all the way to the mall? sheesh.

lylysa

[ Edited ]

Could you imagine? The entire thread would be the same pic just rotated, cropped, or filtered a different way but it would be the same 3 shades that EVERYONE "swatched"! :smileytongue:

bananachoox3

From the looks of it, they made an account just for the eyeshadows. Seriously don't go stealing other people's pictures like this. If you took it at least give credit you know?

lylysa

It's just so blatant! That would like someone taking your avi photo and being all "Totally, that's me!!!! I'm in that pic!"...Uh, no!

*face palm*

If someone has to be that desperate to create an account, steal images, all to get a free single shadow, for pete's sake they might as well have gone to a Sephora and swatched stuff themselves!

bananachoox3

Exactly. PREACHHHH girl PREACH 

lylysa

Haha, you're a riot! :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

I hope this doesnt negatively affect the rest of us...I still want to go in and do my swatches, and get my free shadow. :smileysad:

lylysa

As long as you're not "going in" as in copying and repasting into the shadow thread I'm sure you're fine.

Dishonesty never pays off in the long run, I would hate to have something like this make Sephora reconsider awesome giveaways in the future by the chance that some people want to steal photos. *hopes a few bad apples doesn't ruin it for the rest of us*

lylysa

Wow....TWO dupers???

Firstly, I can't believe it, I mean c'mon, it's just an eye shadow folks, if you can't make it to swatch your own shades, don't go stealing, I mean do you need an eye shadow THAT badly?

Second, wow to the fact that they didn't even edit/change anything in your pic, Drrragon! I mean, left the watch and everything! And c'mon, would a mere flip of the pic, crop, and filter REALLY change up Beautytester's pic????

drrragon

[ Edited ]

Yeah leaving the watch in the pic, isn't that so hilarious?  C'mon forgers, at least make a good effort and crop the obviously incriminating details out of the fake pic!

It did take me a couple minutes to compare the beautytester pics to confirm that they are in fact the same though so the flip wasn't a bad idea.....

bananachoox3

LOL who knew you had a twin? You both decided to swatch the same colors at the same time, at the same angle the pictures was taken, and have the same watch. 

drrragon

yes and then we both decided to post our pictures upside down! LOL

lylysa

They even left the same TIME on the watch. I mean, identical photo, swatches, watch, positioning of the hand, AND the same time??? I don't think so!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 141 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • charlielovefool
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lowrah
    • kimmi1115
    • drrragon