berniebeauty

Bite Beauty Lip Layers Bold

[ Edited ]

Sooo I was Sephora shopping yesterday and while in line I picked up this little guy-- such an impulse buy, I'm bad, I know-- but I have used both colors and I love it so far. The colors are so beautifully pigmented and it feels really nice on your lips. 

It is the Lip Layers duo in Bold by Bite Beauty -- http://www.sephora.com/lip-layers-P378654?skuId=1495936 -- the colors it comes with are Vidal - a bright pink, and Pomegranate- in my mind a perfect red. 

bite2.png

the product is quite small, but for $12 I think it is a good way to test out this brand.

Pomegranate is on top and left, with Vidal being the pink on bottom and left.

~We are all beautiful~

katie1724

Re: Bite Beauty Lip Layers Bold

Beautiful colors! For $12, it's a great investment, and so perfect for summer! :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

bite beauty is hands down my absolute favorite lipstick formula from Sephora. I own the full sized Vouvray and Bouquet:smileyvery-happy:

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

I was looking at colors online after I bought this and I saw Vouvray; though it says ballet pink the picture looks kind of orangey/peachy? What were your thoughts?

~We are all beautiful~

arielaaaaaaaa

Thanks for the pic, i've been wanting to see swatches!!

denden798

(0) Hearts

these mini lipsticks are like the best thing that ever happened. :smileyhappy: I have the shades fig and pepper

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

Love Bite Beauty lipsticks - great pigments and they taste good too! haha.  This looks like a cool lip duo.

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

OH OH OH! I've been wanting this! Thank you for swatching! Have you done the Ombre style they suggest? 

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

Not yet, I really like the pure colors, but I think I will experiment with these :smileyhappy:

~We are all beautiful~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • denden798
    • berniebeauty