Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palettes

We swatched the Benefit World Famous Neutrals palettes to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think? BENEFIT_swatches_easiest.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/RKXo7h

BENEFIT_swatches_glam.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/ZRMoZu

BENEFIT_swatches_sexiest.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/XXQEGr

Re: Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palettes

which one should I use for the light skin tone when combined with sugar bomb kit by benefit???? I went into southdale for a makeover and they combined it with one of the worlds best neturals kit and it looked awesome the only predicament was they didn't write down on the paper which one they used they just wrote worlds famous neutrals. and I want to buy everything they wrote down I am just wondering if someone could suggest which one would probably go best with the sugarbomb blush and lipgloss in regards to the light skin tone anyways any suggestions on which of the three kits to get in regards to that combo would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous Insider

Can’t wait to try the "Glamorous" set!!! So pretty! 

Thanks for posting pics!  I have been looking for a great neutral palette and the "Glamorous" collection looks, well, glamorous!  At my age, I don't think flashy eye colors are suitable for a mom of 3 teenage boys.  I also can't justify buying a collection of eye shadows to use only one or two of them.  I have not tried cream eye shadows.  I don't know if they will settle in the creases, but I will add primer first and see.

I think most of Benefit's products flatter and are suited for light skin tones. I'd love to see more universally flattering products from them, their packaging is always cute and whimsy. It's just unfortunate that the brand doesn't have a broad variety...

I LOVE Benefit cream shadows. They last, you can make them sheer or have a heavier coverage. And they come in a range of gorgeous colors for everyone. I find these palettes SO tempting. Now, which one to choose?

These sets are so tempting!  Like berniebeauty said, I love that they include cream and powder shadows in the kit.  I went and swatched some of the cream shadows in-store and they were just gorgeous.  Lovely, spreadable consistency and really beautiful colors.  The pressed shadows swatched really nicely too and seemed buttery-smooth.

I think its awesome that these palettes come with both cream eyeshadow as well as pressed. I don't think I'll be getting any though, because I already have so many eyeshadow palettes and between all of them I have too many neutral colors. I need to finish off one or two palettes before I go shopping again haha 

~We are all beautiful~

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos3
  • BENEFIT_swatches_easiest.jpg
  • BENEFIT_swatches_glam.jpg
  • BENEFIT_swatches_sexiest.jpg
testing