roxystar4

BITE BEAUTY Best Of Bite Set

[ Edited ]

Ok so I wanted to share this with all of you lovely ladies first (Im about to create a first impressions blog post about it).  All I can say is wow! very pigmented. I really love them (so far- ok so ive had them on for about 2 minutes each- except the cranberry Ive worn for about 20 minutes). LOL

I know a few of you requested these swatches :smileyhappy: 

IMG_5423.JPG

close up hand.jpg

box clsoe up.jpg

arm swatch.jpg

Left to Right- Madeira, Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry

arm near lawn.jpg

PicMonkey Collage watermarked.jpg

txmommyofboys

Re: BITE BEAUTY Best Of Bite Set

I have this set & LOVE them!! 

kssweetheart

Thanks for this info, the set looked intriguing but knowing now how deeply pigmented they are I know it's not for me. One less thing to torture myself about - should I? shouldn't I? Thanks for posting this. :smileyhappy:

sp2001

i love all of them, but i love rhubarb sooo much. And madeira is working well for me to tone down crazier colors, it's the only one I thought wouldn't work for me. I'm really loving this set.

msema

I just received these and LOVE it.  I'm glad I bought this mini set instead of settling on 1 color for the same price.

bedalyz

Thanks so much for these swatches  =)

candacebt

[ Edited ]

I love these swatches, thanks for putting them up! 

And now I will help everyone with a little rich linking action. :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

I just ordered this, thanks for winning me over with your swatches. :smileyvery-happy:

FireSpinner

I'm debating getting this set

ace2021

Thank you so much for swatching these! It seems like such a good value 

melanito

btw your skin looks amazing!

melanito

I just got my set today inspired by your swatch post. Love them so far. I'm not sure if I'll keep the quince and cranberry (haven't tried them yet) as they're quite bold but I may tone them down with the nude. Love the madiera and the rhubarb.

I love love love that these are food grade ingredients. That's so amazing given how great the formulas are. I was reading some EWG email for a petition recently where they're asking L'oreal to reevaluate their ingredient lists as they've done some sampling of blood (I'm guessing) of teenage girls and found alot elevated chemical levels  linked to personal care products. I hope more and more companies start to create healthier options for us. Kudos to bite!!! Though I'm still going to use my petroleum based tokyo dark milk for now :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Melanito- I also love that bite uses more natural ingredients (esp cause it's a lip product, inevitably I end up consuming some). I used to be obsessed with Ewg skin deep. Lol but now I buy a range of products ( despite the crazy chemicals).

i really love all the colors in the set. I think a bold lip is really pretty esp as it gets cooler outside. I like your idea though about using Madeira to lighten it up. Or you could wrap them up with a candy cane & some curly ribbon for that bold lip lover ( friend or family) 

ps. Thank you so much for the compliment on my skin :smileyhappy:

DrWould

Ohhh these colors are gorgeous. They all look so nice on you! Thanks for these swatches, I was wondering what the colors looked like. 

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

these are gorg!! I totally was passing them up because the online pic didn't appeal to me at all. Now i want

These are matte though? they look shiny

roxystar4

update: Ive worn these for 2 days now without any drying/cracking! whooo hoo!

poshified

Thank you for the swatches! They were extremely helpful!! :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

Awesome!

mafan

Thanks for switching these. They look great on you  and I've definitely added them to my wish list. There are so many great lip sets out there!

kssweetheart

Thanks so much for this. All of these look nice on you but Rhubarb is my fave & Madeira's #2. Madeira would be nice to mix with others. So glad you did this, the darker/brighter ones wouldn't be great on me. Hope you'll let us know how they were after time. So extra thanks. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Oh my stars, what a shock! As I was scrolling down this page I noticed my avatar & name and did a double take. Okay, I totally didn't write this. Someone is using my info and posting comments that I never made. How is this even possible? Will identity theft in real life be next? I'm freaking out here!!

Then, wait a minute, Jerk!! This post was from 9/25. What I knucklehead I am. Got so momentarily insane then realized it was actually me, just from a while back. So glad I caught that and didn't make a crazed phone call to see what happened to me. I would've felt like such an idiot. Thank goodness. Phew.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 100 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • melanito
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • aviscardi
    • ry22
    • poshified
    • mafan