lolo01

Ariel Storylook Palette Swatch

[ Edited ]

I was finally able to swatch this palette, I love it! Well anything Little Mermaid I Love :smileyhappy: 

20130722_215456 - Copy.jpg20130722_215417-1 - Copy.jpg20130722_214927-1 - Copy.jpg

20130722_220922.jpg   20130722_220933.jpg

(L to R)(T to B)

blue lagoon 

scuttle 

flounder 

sebastian

flotsam 

sea shells

les poissons

caspian sea

your voice

unfortunate souls

atlantica

fins

sick of swimmin'

ursula

sha la la la

triton

wanderin' free

jetsam

sea witch 

treasures untold

kssweetheart

Re: Ariel Storylook Palette Swatch

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I will cry if I don't get this palette. I didn't see it when it originally came out, I also missed the mirrored compact :smileysad: I would have scapped that bad boy up in a heartbeat! I did get the Ariel nail polish set a few weeks ago, on sale, Bonus!! **beautytester** knows of my love of all things Ariel. Ariel is the first real major Redheaded Icon out there that Redheaded children and adults could latch onto and love. There was Rose Red when I was a kid, but she just got a mention in a book about Snow White, what a rip off. Nobody remembers my beloved Rose Red. :smileysad:  HEY, I think I smell another Disney Princess movie...... featuring my girl Rose Red!!

It's hard growing up a Redhead, especially when all of your sibs are brown hair/brown eyes and you're Red-Auburn hair/Green eyes. My sisters hated me. Haters.

So, I think it's clear, I not only neeeeeeeed this palette, I earned it, as only a Redhead could, we Redheads deserve it. I so hope it comes back, I fired up my computer 7-8 times today just to see if it was back, Say a prayer for me ladies, okay? Please and Thank You. :smileytongue:

btw - I also don't think I've ever seen a palette with so many colors that I know I'd use. sad now :smileysad: **sniffle-sniffle**

DTalksAll

So I haven't touched mine since I got it. I'm afraid it won't get much use & am still debating on giving it to someone who really wants it. The colors look similar to the UD vice palette & I heard the quality just isn't there. 

They do look pretty swatched! 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Really?? Oh, this was 8/23 - think it may be too late. :smileysad:

annypoo

I wish I bought this when it was available! 

lolo01

They are very similar to the Vice palette so if you havent hit pan on the Vice palette then I would suggest giving to your pal that really wants it :smileyhappy: you will make their day...

annonymous1

The shalala color is so beautiful

AmelieLandry

Oh do I hope I get this for my birthday. I know that I would use over half of these colors, which is great. I especially love those greens; I think they would look wonderful with my green eyes along with the purple shades ^^

sugarluvv

I seriously need to purchase this palette

mafan

It was actually in stock a few minutes ago when I looked.  Check and see if it's still around (and search periodically on Disney because yesterday the mirror was around, too)

There are some great colors in the palette.

PetiteEtoile

I want this palette soooooooo bad!!! Ariel is my favorite Disney princess! <3 Hope they will launch the collection soon in the stores! :smileywink:

MermaidBarbie

<3 :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

wow this is so pretty!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

You are all welcome :smileyhappy: ♥♥ 

latinadiva

I seriously don't think I would be able to use les poissons without breaking out into song. Why that one specifically, since you could break out into song with most of them, I have no idea. But I'm just pretty positive it wouldn't be possible haha

unblownkisses

Thank you for this! I wasn't enthused just looking at the graphics but the swatches have made me reconsider... Plus I'd love to be able to say I own the color "Sha la la" hahaha

dianabt

Hi lolo01,

Thanks for sharing! These are SO pretty! I just received my mirror yesterday but now wish I had bought the palette :smileyhappy: gorgeous colors and the payoff looks amazing.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
jinxski

Now that I see the swatches, I'm even more tempted to buy it!

I stopped at the mirror, but maybe I will pick it up now... such pretty shades!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I tried wanderin off on my eyes and it stayed fine but on my eye I did apply primer... I just forgot to do so on my arm :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Woah the color payoff on those looks great! Have you actually tried them on your eyes yet? I've heard that they're not as pigmented when applied on the eyes :smileysad:

miabt

Love the swatches!  The color payoff seems great... are your swatches with or without primers?  Either way, thank you for sharing!!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • poshified