rebbbeccaa

AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH: MOOD EXPOSURE SWATCH!

[ Edited ]

I just received my Sephora package in the mail! I only ordered Mood Exposure for now since I am pretty tan and was afraid the others would not show up. This blush is GORGEOUS! I have yet to test it out for an extended period of time, but it is beautiful! The swatch is pretty heavy, but on the cheeks it shows up more true to color. I would say it sort of reminds me of Tarte Blushing Bride? I apologize for the bad swatches!

Panda168

Re: AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH: MOOD EXPOSURE SWATCH!

(0) Hearts

I ordered these when I first heard about them and can't wait to try them later. I ordered 4 but Idk if I'm going to even try diffused heat. I might wait to swatch them in store before I decide which ones I'll keep.

I ordered diffused heat, dim, ethereal and mood. I think they're all beautiful from the swatches but some look similar. Anyone else feel this way?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I was so totally not interested in this when I saw it online! But I LOVED it when I swatched it instore :smileyhappy:

I only have Luminous Flush right now and I'm probably going to pick this one and difused heat.

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

This is literally my favorite one! I have luminous flush and diffused heat. I'm considering returning luminous flush and getting another mood exposure. It's so pretty!!! 

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

Could you swatch it next to Blushing Bride? I have been thinking about getting Mood Exposure and I like the looks of it from your swatches, but I am not a big fan of Blushing Bride so if they are actually really similar I think I will have to pass :/

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

Love this, I believe this is my favorite shade. I must have this!!

nikki

They need to make an ambient lighting blush palette.

kenny

^^THIS

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Oh my, super pretty! I'm trying really hard to pretend these blushes don't exist, but I might have to give in and buy one...

michmo

(0) Hearts

This swatch makes me want it.  It has such a natural looking flush to it.  I think it will be beautiful on.  And I agree with someone else, in the pan it wasn't as impressive as the swatch...it's gorgeous.  

marlenecol

(0) Hearts

YES I am so excited to get home and open this package today!  THANK YOU this is such a beautiful color!!

PoesRevy

Thanks for posting this swatch. It has been sitting in my cart because I really wanted to see a swatch prior to clicking purchase! It is exactly what I had hoped :smileyhappy:

Missie772

Omg, I love love love!!!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

This was originally the one I wanted the least, but now looking at all the swatches that are coming out, I'm starting to really like this one since it seems to be the most natural. I also have colors similar to the brighter colors. Still debating between this or Ethereal. 

veevali

(0) Hearts

Oh my that's beautiful! I thought for sure I was gonna pass on these but now I don't know...

katie1724

(0) Hearts

That's really lovely -- thanks for sharing! :smileyhappy:

veronika23

It is pretty!  Thanks for the pics!!! :smileyhappy:

nikki

Oh, pretty, this is going on my love list.

rebbbeccaa

(0) Hearts

I definitely think it is the most natural of the blush swatches from the line that I have seen this far. At first I thought it was going to be a bit too purple to wear outside of the cooler months, but it seems like it will be a great year around color. LOVE! 

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

I already ordered 3, now I want this one toooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Must walk away from computer now.

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

You need a session with beautytester's disabler kitty and his grandad!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • wendyomgwar
    • stephyd216
    • mrsbaine