eren01

birthday makeover

my friends and I want to go get a makeover at a sephora store for my sweet 16. It says that there is a minimum of $50 purchase. I wanted to know if that applied per person or as a groupit would only be two maybe three people including me

jadorezrg

The fee is $50 per person for a full makeover consultatio...

(0) Hearts

The fee is $50 per person for a full makeover consultation. You call the location and schedule your appointment. It's basically given to you as a giftcard to purchase products with. At your makeover, they'll ask you a few question to get to know you and your makeup routine and needs. Then they'll arrange a bunch of products for you to try. Then you use the giftcard (which has the $50 fee on it) and pick whichever items you'd like. If you choose more items that the $50 covers, then you'll have to pay with an additional form of payment.

If you want a quick service like: only foundation, only lips or only eyes, those services are free at any full sephora location. You just have to get a sales associate to do it for you.

I don't think that they'll do a group rate, but you can try and ask especially since its a sweet 16, they might be generous because it's your birthday. Call the location ahead of time to ask questions about pricing and to schedule your appointment.

tenngal

It is per person.  If each of you want a makeover then ea...

(0) Hearts

It is per person.  If each of you want a makeover then each of you will have to pay.  I don't know if they have a group rate, but you could always call and find out.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • eren01
    • jadorezrg