Writing reviews about Sephora employees

Writing reviews about Sephora employees

often when i go into sephora, they give me a website to go to in order to write a review of my experience. does anyone have a link to that website? i keep forgetting to write reviews and then when i'm ready, i can't find the website.

Re: Writing reviews about Sephora employees

(0) Hearts

I went to the Sephora in Greenville, SC and had a great experience with the employee Kelli! She was so helpful and spent like 30 minutes with me helping me find the right product. Very helpful and nice!

(0) Hearts

After visiting Sephora in downtown Vancouver last week and I was absolutely blown away. I walked in when it appeared to be very busy as per usual. I was looking for assistance but then believed I could probably find what I was looking for on my own (basic contouring kit and BB cream) not to hard to find, I thought to myself. But I began feeling overwhelmed when there were so many options! That's when I met CALEB from Smashbox, but little did I know who I was meeting. From the moment I told him what I needed I was treated with respect, compassion, and excellent customer service. He simply told me to have a seat and I'd be taken care of. He introduced me to all my requests (mentioned above) but then brought more into light to help me further my make up experience. Firstly, he mentioned I should use primer to keep my makeup set for the day. Then used BB cream and color corrector, which was also eye opening - literally. From there on I was blown away. He listened to what I needed and showed me what I wanted, even told me ways to improve techniques with items I had at home. He is a true asset to Smashbox and Sephora, without him that day I would've left overwhelmed, deflated, and empty handed (as I usually am). Upon check out SARA assisted me and she was also a warm delight, she provided me with some more tips as I was purchasing quite an extensive amount. Together they gave me the kind of service I seek when I'm in Sephora or any store. Thank you two for your outstanding work! I will be back soon!

(0) Hearts

I went in yesterday to find a foundation & I met the most wonderful and sweet ELIZABETH. Honestly she was so helpful as she has great problem solving, communication, and people's skills! Especially since coming into Sephora is a little bit overwhelming she made the experience so much better!

(0) Hearts

I usually do my shopping online, but had to go exchange some products because they didn't match my skin color. I visited the Sephora at The Springfield Town Center (in VA). I asked to have my Color IQ matched since it seems to have changed in the last 2 years. The device wasn't working at the time, but lucky for me, I met Vanessa. She took the time to try on some foundation and eyebrow gel colors from several brands to find the right ones for me. She also answered my questions and gave me some tips on how to improve my makeup methods.I'd recommend her for any help you need in the store! at The Springfield Town Center (in VA). I asked to have my Color IQ matched since it seems to have changed in the last 2 years. The device wasn't working at the time, but lucky for me, I met Vanessa. She took the time to try on some foundation and eyebrow gel colors from several brands to find the right ones for me. She also answered my questions and gave me some tips on how to improve my makeup methods.I'd recommend her for any help you need in the store!

(0) Hearts

In Toronto at Sephora located in the Eaton's Center I was helped by the wonderful SOLANA, I've always been hesitant to wear eye shadow and have had poor applications done in the past, but Solana listened to what I wanted, made me feel comfortable, taught me how to apply it myself easily, but most importantly she did a beautiful job. I feel extremely confident doing my own applications and would highly recommend her for any service you require. She has black hair and blue eyes and her make-up slays. Great job! 

(0) Hearts

I am a frequent shopper at Madison WI West Towne mall Sephora inside Jcpenney. Rebecka has been wonderful in helping me confront my skin issues. I am very self conscious about my acne prone skin but the moment rebecka greeted me I felt very comfortable with her. She was clearly very knowledged in all the products they carry. Every time I come into Sephora I make sure Rebecka is there is there if I am buying skincare. The products she has recommended to me have been more effective than anything my dermatologist has recommended! I am so glad Rebecka is at this Sephora! You can tell she truly cares.

(0) Hearts

My Sephora is in Albuquerque, and well usually their packed and busy always busy, my problem is that you have to track someone down and if you ask, I need some help I've had a few of them tell me no I'm busy, and then I will see them chatting at the counter with others. I find it rude so rude that I avoid going in there unless I have to or need something that day. I went in on Sunday 2-14 and it was madness in there, but I found someone to help me she even gave me some samples.  Plus helped me find a perfume that wasnt displayed in the 1oz size that has been my best expierence there so far. Why cant they all be like this?!

(0) Hearts

I'm in ABQ as well. I'm almost always disappointed in customer service when I go in the store. It's so bad that whenever someone is actually friendly it stands out and takes me by surprise. 

This is a weird story that's embarassing to tell but, last year, I was getting my eyebrows drawn in at Sephora (I won't mention the location or employee per maganlisa's experience). Anyways, I started to smell a strong musky smell. I thought the product that the employee was using on my face must've gone bad, but then I realized that it was the employee's hand that smelled so strongly. I didn't say anything, but how unsanitary to have your hand smell so rotten and the put it close to a  customer's face! Ugh, what a gross experience. I don't think i'll ever get my makeup done again.

(0) Hearts

Maybe say something like, "You seem to have a fragrance on your hands that is making my nose itch.  Would you please wash it off?"

(0) Hearts

Why cant you mention the location?

So I saw my name....

The store where I had my problem recently closed....

Your story is so gross!  Ick.  I don't know how I would have responded (the smell and all that goes with it).

(0) Hearts

oh... ya, i was just referring to your comment about naming locations/employees when sharing a bad experience.

I didn't know how to respond to my situation as well. i thought about doing the online survey, but that seemed mortifying at the time. I didn't want to get the employee in trouble.

oh well, hopefully someone on BT finds this story entertaining to read at least, lol.

(0) Hearts

I've been to the Sephora in Barton Creek mall in Austin a few times now, and every experience has been great! Yesterday though, was extremely wonderful. For years, I've struggled with super sensitive and very red skin. I usually just wear makeup and conceal it, because I could never exactly pinpoint why my face was so red. I went into Sephora and explained my problem and Simone in skincare was extremely knowledgeable and was able to help me find the right cleanser and face moisturizer, and even gave me a sample to try out a new gentle exfoliating cleanser! Today. I woke up without red skin, which is a sight I haven't seen in a very very long time. Thank you Simone!! You are amazing!

(0) Hearts

i am a regular customer at the sephora store there, i have been with many girls there before and i appreciate all the help they give but sometimes you can see it in the girls faces that they are starting to get annoyed or tired of trying to help you out when it comes to picking a new color in certain makeups. but every time me and my sisters go to Vanessa she never lets us down. takes the time she needs to help us pick the right tool we are looking for. She listens carefully and does her best in any way she can. she is personally our entire families favorite employer at Sephora. if anyone ever needs someone to do their makeup for them or help with anything. i never, ever leave reviews but for Vanessa, i highly recommend her for anyone.

(0) Hearts

I most often frequent my Sephora in JCP at the local mall, the Florence mall in Florence KY and I've never had anything other than  GREAT experiences there! I've also been to a couple other area Sephora's and those trips were okay but my local store is my favorite in regards to great service. Thanks ladies!

(0) Hearts

This is for Jenny at the Pen Center Sephora in Ontario, Canada.

I really enjoyed my experience there. This is really late posting but oh well. 

I'm a beginner when it comes to make up. Jenny made sure I picked the right tone for my MakeUp Forver HD foundation and concelear. We also went to the way to brows and my goodness I couldn't believe the difference it makes. I'm really basic and a total beginner when it comes to make up but Jenny made it fun and easy which I love!!! Thanks so muc Jenny will definitely be back to get some more tips and tricks Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts
I had my make-up done by Beatriz of the Arcadia West field Santa Anita Mall back in October. I unfortunately lost the card with the instructions on where to leave my feedback -- so hopefully I'm doing this in the correct place!

Beatriz was extremely bubbly and happy to be there at the Sephora to do her job. On a hectic evening such as Halloween, Beatriz managed to squeeze me in for an appointment last minute (thanks to me) to get basic make up done, since I was going to celebrate my 21st birthday instead of dressing up in a costume. Beatriz knew exactly what I wanted, was very patient, and preformed her job excellently.
I look amazing that night.
She made me feel like I was talking to the "cool aunt" of the family, giving me advice not only on make-up, but on how to handle my friend if they tried to peer pressure me into getting wasted on my 21st birthday night.
I promised to come back with cookies to thank Beatriz, yet unfortunately I have not Smiley Sad
I will make sure to soon, though!
The only downside to my visit in October was that a friend of mine told me later that same week since it was my birthday, I should've received a Beauty Insider sample for my birthday.
Whether or not I missed out on something cool like that, I had the pleasant encounter with a great person like Beatriz Smiley Happy
Thanks so much!!

- Victoria

Basic make-up despite it being Halloween ~ a few people said I looked like Morello from OITNB, which was a TOTAL compliment.

(0) Hearts

@Pandulce94 your makeup looks great. What was on your lips?

I just went in to the sephora store in the northridge mall and i have to say my experience was AMAZING!!! I was helped out by Stacy she did such an amazing job helping me match my skintone for a new foundation and eyeliner i love her she is very informative on all products and even helped me apply my new foundation i loved my experience and hope i can return to her for some help on blending my eyeshadow!! Thank you so much stacy you are defenitly the best!!!

(0) Hearts

I love the Northridge Sephora! And Stacy is so sweet and patient Smiley Happy