Writing reviews about Sephora employees

often when i go into sephora, they give me a website to go to in order to write a review of my experience. does anyone have a link to that website? i keep forgetting to write reviews and then when i'm ready, i can't find the website.

Re: Writing reviews about Sephora employees

(0) Hearts

I was at Sherway Garden Location last Saturday and I asked for a samples, Emily is very nice and welcome me, I am very pleased. Sometimes I can feel not that welcome if I was just to ask for a samples, but she makes me feel comfortable.

(0) Hearts

While in my way to Sephora today I had an exchange to make, going to the front desk I witnessed terrible customer service… everyone was "preoccupied" and blatantly said no after that I carried on and the girls at the front desk continue to talk and laugh which sorry maybe it's just me but does not look "preoccupied". They gave me in store credit, once I  got up to pay after having to help Myself find my own foundation and (which I'm not good at )  The girl continue to make smart remarks about went to slide the card and what to do.  Very rude customer service, not making me want to go back to the store.   May take my future  purchases to Ulta. 

(0) Hearts

It is unfortunate to hear that you had such a horrible experience.

(0) Hearts

Just went (as I usually do) to the store in International Mall in Miami, Fl. This time I asked one of the associates named Aly for a new mascara to try and she told me that the only one she will recommend was one from Dior , I told her that I had that one before and that it didn't work for me. She got really angry and became laud and rude saying that it was the best one , that she have used it for many years, etc. I thought that maybe I didn't know how to use it correctly and that she was just getting irritated hearing my ignorance in the topic so I accepted to buy that one and try it again but unfortunately they didn't have it at that time. Aly insisted that I should buy it then at Macys . I finished buying other products and when I was paying the cashier told me that Aly didn't work for that store, that she worked for Dior . What a disappointment! How can someone be so dishonest! Just wanted to share this so when you go to buy something you don't let any associate use you .

(0) Hearts

Just went (as I usually do) to the store in International Mall in Miami, Fl. This time I asked one of the associates named Aly for a new mascara to try and she told me that the only one she will recommend was one from Dior , I told her that I had that one before and that it didn't work for me. She got really angry and became laud and rude saying that it was the best one , that she have used it for many years, etc. I thought that maybe I didn't know how to use it correctly and that she was just getting irritated hearing my ignorance in the topic so I accepted to buy that one and try it again but unfortunately they didn't have it at that time. Aly insisted that I should buy it then at Macys . I finished buying other products and when I was paying the cashier told me that Aly didn't work for that store, that she worked for Dior . What a disappointment! How can someone be so dishonest! Just wanted to share this so when you go to buy something you don't let any associate use you .

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I had this happen at Union Square here in NYC.  I walked in asking about a NARS product and the SA (I thought) told me the colors were wrong and led me back to the brand where I had run into her and started pushing their products on me.  Don't remember the brand, Hourglass maybe?  That's when I realized she was a brand shill and not a Sephora SA.  Left the store with no products, no answers to my questions, and the feeling of being played.  Bad vibes all around.  People working for brands should be identified as such, not allowed to fake out customers!

(0) Hearts

I just wanted to tell you about my 

Sephora experience yesterday, 12/14/2016

I went into store 760 In Hanes Mall  Winston Salem NC. 

I was asked if I needed help by several sales people.

Everyone was very pleasant, and helpful. I was able to find what I was looking and had some questions about another product  that were answered. I will defiantly go back to Sephora again.

[ Edited ]

I went to sephora at white oaks mall today. Soon as I walked into the door I was greeted and asked If i needed help, and of course I did. So the woman who greeted me lead me to her best eyebrow products and shed some information on which each one does. once I found one that was right for me she had one of the girls put the product on for me just to make sure I liked it. She did a wonderful job shaping my eyebrows and teaching me how to do it myself. Her name was BK. She was very friendly and very professional. After she was finished perfecting my eyebrows she asked if I had any other questions. And I did, She helped me find the perfect highlighter. She was very helpful and kind. Once I got to the checkout another staff member greeted me and asked If i found everything okay. I ended up purchasing benefits- kabrow & sephoras- highlighter. 

I was very pleased with every employee at sephora. Everyone seems to truly love their job and care about the costumers. And not to mention all of their makeup was done so nicely! 

I always love coming to sephora, it brings so much happiness to me Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Spoiler

Whoa, your eyes are mesmerizing. 

@Samtian This image seems to be all over google.

@jesscheems ah what the heck lol. I hate when people do that, posting pictures that make it seem like it was theirs. Haha thanks for letting me know. I was a little suspicious. 

@Samtian No problem. I was suspicious too and didn't want you to be mislead!

LMAO ! I literally almost fell out of my chair ... you are so bad lol !! @jesscheems

@Zebracakex Not trying to be bad -teeth clench emoji- but whoever's eyes those are..they are certainly gorgeous!!!!

@jesscheems Well, they are contact lenses and the image is heavily filtered/photoshopped, lol! I don't think OP posted it saying it was her, maybe she just wanted to upload a random picture? I'll give the benefit of the doubt baha Smiley Tongue 

Hmmm okay I didn't think of it that way Smiley Tongue

@LauraLee4 Ahh yes, the Sephora at white oaks mall was the first sephora to open in London, ON and I was SOOOOO EXCITED! That's my home town and that's where my major obsession began, lol! I'm glad you had a good experience there Smiley Happy I miss it, I should visit it soon even though I'm 2 hours away now Smiley Tongue

(0) Hearts

@sabrinas I had my most embarrassing moment ever at White Oaks Sephora years ago, and I've never been brave enough to go back! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Lol! Oh do you live near there? That's awesome! And I'm sorry!! That sounds rather unfortunate Smiley Sad I'm curious what happened now Smiley Tongue.  That store is also where I got my free amazing Sephora umbrella so I really like it there hah. @lachaton

(0) Hearts

the lady name Kate I think at Sephora in Penn square mall was very helpful to me,when I came in to buy Kat Von Dee Foundation. I went with a clean face,no makeup on just some sunscreen, so she was able to give me my true color. I hope I got her name right? it was on Nov,25th 2016 3:49pm. she was so very helpful.

(0) Hearts

Stopped into the SiJCP at Castleton Sq. Mall in Indianapolis.. been there a couple times, but I do prefer the full Sephora store just down the road instead.

Went in with my mom, and didn't really need assistance until I was up at the register to make my purchases. I didn't catch the SA's name because she was rather subdued/annoyed? I am Rouge, and naturally want my points for my purchase, so I attempted to have her scan my card on the App. For whatever, reason she kept saying it was invalid. I persisted, asking her to try email, phone, etc., but she seemed annoyed I was insisting on getting my credentials entered. Finally worked, and then I wanted to ask for special SiJCP GWPs, since I rarely make it in. I showed them the clippings from the SiJCP thread, and grudgingly, she went through the drawer and grabbed one item.

Thank goodness, the transaction was almost over. When I was finally finished, I said, "Thank you for your help, I appreciate it." And she literally said nothing to me and I walked away feeling like sh*t.

My mom said the woman ringing her up barely said anything to her, either. >:-|

PAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONE TO TREAT ME THIS WAY, especially when I am a very pleasant, non-needy customer.