becs19

Will There Be A Sephora In Windsor, Ontario?

Hi, I am windering if there will ever be a Sephora store in Windsor, Ontario. My dads girlfriend was going to get me a palette from kat von d. but now can't because she would have to drive 2 hrs to london just to get it, and she does't have a credit card to buy from the site.

krunce

Re: Will There Be A Sephora In Windsor, Ontario?

(0) Hearts

Yay Winsdor! My boyfriend is from near there:smileyhappy:

Hey, at least you guys have an H&M!!!

I think you can order using a debit card for online orders. Why don't you give that a try?

ldiet

(0) Hearts

A store in windsor would be great I dont like ordering stuff online on less I have to, with sephora I tend to wait till I can get to one in Michigan or not buy what I want at all.

jaderamz

(0) Hearts

Having a store in Windsor would save me a lot of time and money. Having to travel to the US for the products I want is very time consuming! I know many people who would shop at a Sephora store in Windsor regularly.

caringcarla

(0) Hearts

That would be amazing if we had a Sephora in Windsor Ont.  I know for a fact it would do amazing sales, 52% of the population here is females as of  2011.  I know alot of ppl who would shop there as like myself and not to mention all the Americans who come to Windsor would also shop there..lol  London Ont. being the nearest Sephora is so silly cause they don't have any border crossing too bring in that American cash.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Becs19.  At this time, we don't have plans to open a store in Windsor, ON.  I will be happy to forward your request for a store in your area to the appropriate contact. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • becs19
    • caringcarla
    • ldiet
    • krunce
    • jaderamz